🍋dreams🍋

_______________________________________

I want to write lemons for everyone so we will be doing that here. enjoy

oh also since these are dreams and no one really knows if they have a dick or not their might be a few people with some assumptions 

_______________________________________________________________________________

*shanes dream*

everything was fuzzy, i could only see ren in the distance. they were just standing there with a smug smile. i got closer and they sat in front of me, i was in werewolf form. "mutt...aw look how cute you are as a puppy" she scratched the back of my ear and i howled in pleasure. I heard their laugh for the first time, it was sweet and soft. unlike the way she acts. "you know youre very cute as a dog, but i really like your human form. mind coming back to me...shane?" i was on my knees and i reached for the hand they left on my head. "r...ren" i left out a gruff breathe. she smiled and came closer to me. "what a good boy." she kissed my cheek softly and we appeared back in her house. "wh..whats happening?" she was leaning against me calmly. "shane, i know you like playing rough but...can i just take care of you tonight?" she looked up at me with devilish eyes and that sly smile that made me angry. i nodded and ren was on their knees unzipping my pants, they put my full hard dick in their mouth and moaned as they took it sending the vibrations up and causing me to moan. "fuck ren" i could feel them smile on me and suddenly it switched to them ontop of me on their bed. only their pants were off but they were positioning themselves, as they slid me inside of them we both moaned and as i heard them almost scream my name i woke up to my pjs covered in cum. "fuck." 

*leahs dream*

they were helping me move some of my art out in town. tomorrow morning i would have my first art show, and ren has been so kind helping me with all of this. "ren i have...one last favor. but it might be crossing a boundary." they nodded and asked what it was. "i have one piece i cant really finish alone. could you help?" "what is the piece" they asked with a smile. "i want...to...have sex on a canvas with colorful paint on our bodies." i said awkwardly. "im down. can i pick the colors on your body?" they moved in close and held my hip starting to bite my ear making me moan the word yes in the middle of town at night. "good. we should go though, i dont need anyone else seeing what were about to make until its done." they whispered into my ear and we headed back to my place. i had the canvas already out and the paints ready, they had chosen a bright red, green, and a purple for me. i chose a blue, yellow, and grey for them. when we were done screaming each others names and getting paint in places i wasnt sure could come out we went into the river near by and washed off the paint. "id be down for a second piece if you wanted" they smiled at me. 

*sams dream*

They were on my bed, we were talking about different animes and suddenly my mom came in and said she was taking vincent to the movies. when they left ren closed the window blinds and grabbed me pushing me and pinning me to my bed. "im really tired of waiting." they said in a low voice into my ear. i could feel their fangs cross my neck and they started going lower. "fuck ren" they giggled a sweet kind giggle. "i havent done anything yet, puppy." they looked up at me with loving eyes. "so..sorry i just.." they moved their hand to my pants and undid them with one hand. "i know, let me help." they undid my pants and stroked me, i couldnt help but moan at the cold touch. it felt so good, and i tried to hold it in but couldnt. "ren im gonna cum." they smiled and put their mouth on my dick making me cum into their mouth. "you taste like pineapple." they smiled swallowing every last drop.