sleepover pt.2

the next day everyone went home including me, shane came over and apologized to me. i gave him a heavy hug and told him to come over if he needed anything. he walked off to the farm and i finished off the blood i had left. the spring ended soon enough and summer hit, i didnt want to leave with the sun feeling like it was 10 times closer to us. i have been poofing everywhere i can to stay away from the sun as much as possible, i went to see rasmodius as he asked for me.

ras: hello, i have a request. with your help we can help the junimo in the community center.

ren:....why

ras:cause i need another master wizard...

ren:can it be quick?

ras:yes.

we appeared there and quickly brought all the stuff we needed for each bundle as if it was a cheat code that spawned all the items we needed. as we finished the junimo said goodbye and we looked around at the finish rooms. 

ras:thank you, i know its not fun being out in the sun during this season.

ren:its no problem. so what will happen with this now?

ras:not sure, maybe itll cause for some good things to come. 

i nodded and poofed back home to see hayley and alex at my porch knocking on my door. i really didnt want to talk to them, ever since the flower dance they have been ontop of eachother and its been horrible to be around. 

ren:hi.

hayley:hey my sister and i have been worried! where have you been?

ren:resting. sorry. 

alex:are you...ok?

ren:did you guys need something?

hayley:i wanted to invite you to come surfing tomorrow! we are having a huge beach party and i heard you like surfing

alex:please come?

ren:.....kay. see you tomorrow what time

hayley:whenever! elliot is starting it so hell be there all day!

i shut the door and when i turned around i heard my phone go off, it was shane asking if i was coming tomorrow and i said yes. i called gus to restock my blood.

gus:uh yeah give me a few hours, ill see you tonight. did you want it in like....packages like seb or?

ren:no, i can put them in my own containers. 

it was night time and gus called me, i headed over and stocked up and as i walked back home i heard sam as a werewolf. they arent supposed to turn in town so i was really confused, i kept heading home since i needed to put the blood in the fridge as soon as i can. when i got there i saw sam was following me. 

sam:r....r..rrren

ren:sam. 

sam:help

i followed him to see alex was freaking out in werewolf form in the secret forest. Hayley and emily were in their faye form flying just above trying to help the best they could. 

ren:what...what happened?! 

hayley:i dont know! we came out here to hang out but suddenly he just transformed and....i dont know what i did! 

ren:ok, ok um get harvey. girls i need you to tell me what happened exactly. please

hayely told me they were making out and at some point she told him she loved him, he was about to say it too but suddenly transformed and acted like this. i called his dad and told him and he said to get rasmodious as well. so i brought the angry little pup to the wizard. 

ras:ok i gave him a shot. hell calm down...

ren:so what was it?

ras:..do you really want to know?

ren:yeah?

ras:hayley emily you should go. sam you may rest here a bit longer. 

sam:th..thanks.

ras:so he...became attached to someone. not hayely, its similar to imprinting with the power but not as horrible and more close to love. 

ren:so he...wait what?

ras:hes in love with someone and he isnt letting himself feel it. when he tried to force his feelings for the fairy it broke him. 

i rolled my eyes confused and tired. i left the werewolves there and headed home only to have ras in my room putting alex in my bed. and sam asleep at the feet of my bed as well. i kicked him out and laid on the couch in my livingroom. when i woke up vincent was in bed with the boys and hayley and emily were in my kitchen making meals, i saw penny talking to sam and i poofed away not wanting to be part of this. 

seb:huh?oh ren?

ren:hide me. 

i explained and he nodded understanding. we hung out in silence as he worked on his programing stuff. i laid in his bed happy to be somewhere so comfy and nice. i heard someone come in and talk to seb but i was falling asleep, i heard the tones but thats about it. 

seb:yeah, ok thanks mom. 

ren:hey...what time is it?

seb:oh hey its almost noon.

ren:oh i should get up i wanted to go surfing. 

seb:let me walk you.

he held my hand and we had an umbrella above us. i was still kinda sleepy but i felt better as we got home and i drank 2 bottles of blood i had. i didnt see the group of people waiting for me as i went in and chugged my food. 

seb:hi.

alex:why...are you guys together?

seb:oh they woke up to a bunch of people here so they came over. 

hayley:youre still coming right?!

ren:huh? oh yeah. oh seb you coming too?

seb:...yeah i have enough blood to do this. 

alex:oh good.

i went to my room and changed into my bikni, hayley looked at me confused and loudly said. 

hayley:youre...not a boy?

everyone else laughed around her and i smiled and shook my head. i might be a little chunky and like to wear big clothes but im for sure not a boy. i started to walk out and seb stopped me putting his hoodie over me. 

seb:...i need to change too wait for me?

i smiled and nodded putting his hoodie on me. the group of people started to pile out to go get changed and meet us at the beach. shane came up to my door as we started to head out.