the end

seb bit into me as he thrusted his cock inside and i almost fully screamed. he kept thrusting harder and harder making my brain turn to mush all i could think was how good his dick felt inside me, i could see him smile as he realized i had no thoughts left and came on his dick. he pulled out and asked me nicely to get on my knees, i listened and he came all over my face and in my hair. 

seb:thanks for that, go clean up 

i nodded and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and clean up. my brain started to finally catch up to the rest of my body and when i got back upstairs seb was talking to alex and shane who looked worried and confused. i stood behind seb putting my head on his shoulder and not trying to focus on the conversation. all i could smell was the cigarettes' on his shirt, when he shut the door and grabbed my shoulders softly and smiled.

seb:you smell like...honey?

i smiled and he grabbed us some food, we watched anime for a while before starting another round.

_____________________________________________________________________________

a year passed by and seb and i got married. we decided to leave stardew after about 100 years, no one had passed away yet but it was a normal human lifespan and he wanted to explore the world still. in the end we were happy and i couldnt have asked for a better life.