magic

he looked around and then smiled into me, biting my neck roughly. i didnt want to hold back, i moaned as he went down biting my collar bone. "fuck shane" i moaned out and he smiled going lower ignoring my chest all together just wanting to fuck. he started to pull my pants down but as soon as he got part way there my bedroom door opened to show Alex and Sam were in my house. "wow that killed the mood real quick." i spoke and kicked shane off me as i pulled my pants back up and headed to my livingroom. "bro we were looking for you! howd..." i turned to sam and responded, "he was in the forest and we hit each other. now hes here." alex nodded understanding what had happened. "so..we should go sam. hes in good hands." i ignored alex and looked at shane who looked angry and tired. "take the mutt, hes still drunk." i told sam and went back to my room to hopefully calm down and rewire my brain again. they all left and i listened to the night time animals make their noises. but i didnt want to deal with it anymore, i vanished to outside of shanes place and looked around, he was at the lake near by drinking again. "whatcha doin?" i said sitting beside him. he handed me a drink and told me about his depression. he told me how he hated life, and he was hoping it would go away with being the new leader but it didnt. i chugged it and he laughed, "a person after my own heart" i smiled at him and leaned my head on his shoulder. He smelled so good, and all i wanted to do was make him smile again. like a fuckin idiot. I patted him on the back and we went to his place and ended up playing a bunch of video games, he was drunk and i didnt want him doing anything with me that would make me fall for him more. he passed out and i put him in his bed and headed out. marnie greeted me with a sly smile and i rolled my eyes and smiled at her. "not what youre thinking. surprisingly" i stood at the desk she sat at. 

"but you like him?" she asked teasingly, jas came out with a smile and yelled about how excited she was about school today. "oh im so sorry." she looked up at me and i smiled and pulled a fairy rose from behind her ear, "never be sorry for being excited. You should always be proud of things that make you no matter what others think" she smiled at me, and suddenly i felt that warmth i havent felt since i was a child myself. it disgusted me. "oh uncle shane! look, your girlfriend gave me a flower!" he patted her head and sat by marnie and i holding his head. "Morning sunshine." she said annoyed at her nephew. "morning, huh you somehow look good in the morning just like in the night." i rolled my eyes and asked jas if she wanted me to walk her to school. "oh id love that! i usually wait for penny so maybe we can just wait for her half way and grab vincent too." i nodded and held her hand as we walked out. i hear marnie laugh at shane and shane growl at me in annoyance. We got to sams house and sam opened the door. "oh...hey and hi jas, are you picking up vincent today?" she nodded and he let us in. Jodi was in the kitchen giving jas some food and sam and i stayed outside talking. "so..you like shane?" i shrugged. "hes annoying and i like aggravating people." sam laughed and soon penny stood in front of us. "morning, guys." she went inside and got the two kids, she thanked me for saving her some time since she was running a little late. i nodded and sam looked at me, "hey wanna hang out today?" i nodded knowing i had nothing better to do and we walked inside. i sat on his bed and he started playing his guitar. 

"do you know how to play?" i shook my head, i liked listening to music but learning how to play it was never something i wanted. "i...i can show you." i shook my head again. he sighed. "ok so what do you like? you hardly talk and frankly its hard to figure you out, so help a guy out." "i dont know, i like stupid roleplaying games...i like surfing, even if i have to have alot of blood after and before. Anime, video games...i guess thats really the big stuff." i looked out the window seeing seb coming into the house. "wait why do you have to drink so much blood if you go surfing?" seb opened the door and answered for me. "because its the way we can stay in the sun. the longer amount of light we get the more blood we need, thats why we try to stay in the shadows." sam nodded understanding. "its also why we prefer inside activities. the moon might not actually be the direct sun but it still reflects light and it still drains us. just not as bad." Seb joined sam at the instruments and started messing with his keyboard. "so what are you doing here? and why do you smell like...alcohol and...i cant place the other thing" i looked up annoyed at the question. "i went out. anyway, thanks for having me but abby is almost here and i know itll be worse if im here. have a good day guys." i vanished as the door opened and ended up at my farm again, i went down to the cindersnap again and ran into rasmodius. "hello." he nodded to me and i nodded back as i kept roaming, "my daugh..my apprentice she told me about your magic prouis. i was wondering if i could see it for myself." i looked around and pointed to a nearby dead tree, within a second it filled with leaves and a single peach fell from it and into rasmodius hand. "huh...a creature of death can bring life?" i shrugged and looked around, thinking about jas and how excited she got about the fairy rose. I lifted a finger and brought a circle of the roses around him, all purple to fit him. 

"how long have you been studying and if you dont mind, who did you study under?" i looked at him confused. "my mother taught me as a child, she left me many books and ive just learned through that." he nodded staring at the flowers. "have a wonderful day, ren." he walked off and i went to the edge of the cliff and watched the water and the clouds forming in the distance.