twelve

╮game time╰

╮game time╰

sloane pushed her hair over her shoulders as she and julie walked side-by-side, arms interlinked, toward the los angeles memorial colosseum. she tapped julie's arm to point out the tall buildings beside them and both girls stopped and lifted their cameras to take a picture. she lifted her camera up in the air with the lens pointed toward her while wrapping an arm around julie's shoulders.

she handed her small camera to julie and grabbed connie, guy, charlie, and fulton. they quickly posed as julie snapped the picture and tossed the camera back to sloane. she swiftly caught it and extended her arms to hold the camera downward with the lens angled toward herself and guy. they struggled to maintain straight faces as sloane took the picture and laughed once she dropped her arms.

they rejoined their moving team and sloane turned around to walk backward. she waved to catch averman, goldberg, and jesse's attention and motioned toward her camera as she held it up. she laughed as they did goofy poses for sloane to take the picture. she turned around and slid in on dean's left side. she held her camera to the side and smiled as dean glanced over at her. he threw his arm around her shoulder and leaned toward her with a small smile as she took the picture.

"i'm itchy," sloane commented, leaning over to scratch at the scars on her left knee while working.

"do surgery scars really itch?" dean asked and glanced down at her.

"yeah but the nerves in my knee are messed up because of my surgery so i can feel it itch, but scratching doesn't make it stop itching," she explained as she rubbed at her surgery scars.

"hey," bombay said, causing sloane to look up. she raised her eyebrows when she noticed him pointing at her and sped up slightly. "shot time," he said and pointedly raised his eyebrows at her when she let her arms fall dramatically at her sides and threw her head back just as dramatically. she pulled one side of her jacket away and pulled out the ziplock bag holding her insulin.

dwayne passed the puck back to charlie and he gave it up to sloane when she skated past him. she moved her stick from her right hand to her left as she entered trinidad and tobago's zone. sloane glanced over her shoulder when she heard a hockey stick tapping the ice and pushed the puck back to connie before breaking to the left. she stopped to guard one of trinidad and tobago's players as connie took her shot.

"atta babe, connie!" sloane exclaimed after connie's shot when in the goal. she wrapped an arm around her best friend's shoulders as the score buzzer sounded and watched the rest of the team surround them.