thirteen

╮feelings are hurt╰

╮feelings are hurt╰

"head back," charlie said while grabbing the sides of sloane's head.

she let him tilt it back while she pulled the hair tie from the right side of her head for him to braid it. as jesse approached her with athletic tape, she gripped the front of the bench to lift her knee. he placed her foot against his thigh so he could tape her knee. he pushed her leg off his after flattening the tape on her knee.

"you're the best, jess," sloane said while blowing a kiss.

"need anything else?" jesse asked as he swept his hand against the spot where her foot had been.

"can you have guy grab my insulin from my bag please?" she requested, handing charlie her second hair tie when he gently slapped her shoulder.

"where's it at?" guy asked as he flipped open the top of her hockey bag.

"side pocket closest to you," sloane responded before taking a long drink from her water bottle. she reached out to grab the ziplock bag guy was handing her while pulling the water from her mouth. she ducked behind charlie to quickly give herself the shot, stuffed the supplies in the bag and dropped it onto her bag. she slowly walked toward adam with her water bottle in her hand.

"hey," she whispered as she leaning toward him. she snickered softly when he jumped and whirled toward her. "i need some of your ibuprofen."

"okay," he whispered back while handing her the bottle. she dumped four into her hand, took a long drink, and dropped them into her mouth.

"thanks," she said and handed the bottle back to him.

she quickly grabbed her hockey bag, pulled the strap over her shoulder, and crossed the locker room to stand between fulton and dean. she dropped her bag and pulled a small, white towel from one of the inside pockets. she waved her empty hand in front of her face as she approached a cooler filled with ice and cold water. she sat towel on the top of the water, flipped it, and picked it up to squeeze the excess water out. she held the towel against her forehead while returning to fulton and dean.

"what's up with you two?" she asked, fanning her face after dragging the towel from her forehead to her chin.

"found out a few things about our fearless leader when we broke curfew last night," dean said while wrapping his wrist in white athletic tape.