CHAPTER 2

RATHORE FAMILY

Vihaan's pov

I woke up with Ritika and Ranbir playing music on loud volume nd the curtains wide open with sun rays falling straight on my face.

Vihaan:Shut the hell up guys!!!!(I groaned,covering my face with the blanket)

Ranbir:What shut up bhai,today is a hugeeeeeeee day for u get up!

Ritika:Ranbir bhai is right get up na bhaiya u have to look brilliant today!

After around 1 min I thought why there is so much silence in the room cause I know these 2 were not going to leave me even after I ignore them,just as I was wondering, I got up with a jerk when they proved it was the silence before the storm-

Vihaan:FUCK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!(I shouted on top of my lungs ,removing water from my face using my hand)

I heard them laughing hard, just then I heard a knock on the door nd the door creaked open as ma walked in.

Devanshi:Oh my god! Vihaan are u alright??Who did This????( she rushed to me after looking at my condition)

Vihaan:Who else can it be rather than these 2 toddlers in the house?(I said getting annoyed)

Devanshi:Ohh god,both of u meet me in my room after breakfast!(mom ordered them while glaring at them)

I saw Ritika nd ranbir looking at me with pleading eyes to save them nd I just shrugged while ma shot blood bullets on them nd I mentally laughed.

Mom:And vihaan u fresh up and come down nd all of u keep ur voices low luckily Maharaj is in the garden or else he would have really been raged by u guys.

We all nodded Ritika nd ranbir went out of the room with ma to their respective rooms since they had to get ready. I too got ready in a grey tux with black and white strips tie,chocolate brown boots and a silver watch to start this amazing day.

I first went to the small mandir in our house and prayed to god and asked for blessing that my first day at office as a CEO goes great

I went Down to the dining room and saw dad,mom and Ritika.

Vihaan:Good morning everyone(I wished as I took blessings from papa and ma)

Shekhawat:Good morning son,ur ready to finally walk into the office as a CEO?(He asked proudly)

I grinned

Vihaan:Yes dad!

Ranbir walked in as I took my seat

Ranbir:Good morning!(he sat as the helpers serve)

Shekhawat:Impressive!The person who always comes 5 minutes late, is 1 minute 30 seconds early(dad taunted Ranbir)

It's an everyday thing now, ranbir is always quite late for breakfast and dad being a very disciplined man is always disappointed.

We all finished our breakfast silently. After breakfast dad went to the living room to read his newspaper and we all were at the entrance,mom came to feed me dahi nd Ritika nd ranbir also came to bid me a bye, ranbir will also be coming to the office but abit late since he has a meeting somewhere else, so he will go directly.

Mom fed me dahi nd kept the bowl in the plate which one of the helper was holding as I bowed nd took blessings.

Devanshi:Humesha khush raho!

I smiled

Vihaan:Thank u ma!Waise aaj khushi ka din hai toh inn dono koh bhi maaf kardo(I said looking at their faces where there is a small frown but when I said this their face lit up with happiness)

Mom looks at them then at me nd nods her head negatively giving up on us 3.I grinned at her, knowing she won't shout at them.

Devanshi:Tum ne hi inn dono ko bigada hai!(she whispers to me nd I chuckled)

Vihaan:Byeee guys!

I put on my shades ,nd sat in the car arrogantly(Arrogant me-ON)

I got out nd entered the office when everyone got up nd greeted me I just nodded arrogantly nd went in my cabin nd started doing my work.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

My day was just the best. At 9:30 I had reached home,normally when I'm at work I reach late but since today was a special day I came home early.

I reached home nd changed into a loose t-shirt nd pyjamas.

I went to the living room after freshening up since 15 minutes were yet left to dinner, dinner is served at sharp 10:00.

No one was there in the living room so I went to the garden nd everyone was there sitting nd having a discussion on something, I walked to them.

Vihaan:Hello everyone!

Shekhawat:Ohh hello vihaan how was ur day?

Vihaan:Very good,how was ur day papa?

Shekhawat:Ohh it was very good,I have make a decision for u nd ur mom also agrees!(dad said happily)

I looked at mom nd she nodded nd I looked at Ritika nd ranbir they seemed excited about something,god knows what decision dad has take nd even that he has TAKE A DECISION FOR ME so...

Vihaan:Yes dad??(I asked raising one of my eyebrow)

Shekhawat:We have fixed ur marriage with The Rajkumari of Udaipur and infact next week is ur engagement on the day of ur coronation so double happiness for all of us!!!!!

Ritika nd ranbir whistled nd clapped nd I was just there processing everything nd when it got processed...

Vihaan:WHAT!!!!!!!!!????ENGAGEMENT??NEXT WEEK????Dad I don't want to get married now!I have just become the CEO I don't want to get married and how can U decide this for ME isn't it supposed to be my decision???(I shouted getting up,I mean WTF is going on is MARRIAGE A JOKE???)

Shekhawat:Lower ur voice young man!You are already 26 actually I had planned ur wedding last year only just because of ur mom I agreed to wait nd this is RATHORE PALACE here parents choose the right daughter-in-law for their family,nd In fact we were supposed to go visit udaipur today but due to some misconfiguration they had to call off the meeting but we r going to udaipur tomorrow so that u can meet Rajkumari (dad said in a low yet firm nd stern tone)

I was so pissed off how could dad???how can u decide MY life???Nd then he is acting so concerned but not like if I say no to the girl nd this marriage he is going to agree than what's the point of meeting that Rajkumari.I have decided now...

Vihaan:You know what dad I'm not going to meet the girl cause I don't want to,u have already decide everything so now I'll directly come In my ENGAGEMENT!(I was so pissed off I just got lost from there nd went to the study room nd locked it nd engrossed myself in work to forget this shit)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

HELLOOOOOOOOOO,the same thing why do this royal family members take decision for their children!!???They definetly have brains to decide if they want to get married or not yaar!

Anyways let's see what is coming up for both.

Stay tuned,
Thank you,
Radhika.