Chapter 39

Swasti's pov

Vihaan:Warning:It has a very emotional ending(He said in a husky tone which made me flinch)

Swasti:Ohh!I dont mind tho!

Vihaan:I hate stories with sad endings,it just spoils my entire mood

Swasti:Life is what u make about it,There is never a sad or happy ending,u can always change ur life the way u want,so in stories its just that the authors stopped writing about their life at a point,but that doesnt mean the characters stoliving(I said reading tge last page of the book as i closed it)
I saw vihaan looking at me thinking deeply,well im just trying to give him hints

Swasti:Inshort,its never too late to make things right!

I said with a bitter small smile,he thought for a sec and replied

Vihaan:Sometimes,to make things right u need to take unwanted decisions(He said darkly as i chuckled)

swasti:As i said,Life is what u make about it!(I said as there was a knock)Ill go open!(I said and got up)

It was a helper

Helper:Sorry to disturb mam,the lunch is ready,would u like to have it in your room or the dining area itself?

Swasti:Umm,we would like to have our lunch in the dining area itself,thank you!

Helper:Ok mam,thank you!(She said and left,as i looked at vihaan who was still in deep thoughts)

Swasti:Vihaan!(I called him,vringing him out of his la la land)The lunch is ready!

Vihaan:Ohh

Swasti:Yh,lets go!

Vihaan:Yeah(He said getting up as he took his phone,even i took my phone and we got out,he locked the room)

We had a special table in the dining area,a waiter guided us there,we both sat as they served the food,there was veg food for me,which i was glad for!But then vihaan was having non-veg and i couldn't eat cuz of the smell

Vihaan:Dont u like the food?

Swasti:Umm no,its nice!

Vihaan:Then y aren't u eating?

Swasti:The non-veg smell(I said as i tried my best to avoid looking at it and smelling it,i mean eating non-veg is his choice and i cant say anything,but i cant eat my food with someone eating non-veg next to me,and thats my choice)

Vihaan:Ohh im so sorry!Ill just ask them for veg food

Swasti:No no,u can have ur lunch here ill just tell them to pack these and give me in the room,till then ill be at the fountain side(I said,as i took my phone and left to the fountain side,not waiting for a reply)

the fountain side was like an area to just chill and maybe enjoy tea-time sitting there enjoying the view!

I sat there and used my phone,taking some few pics,i put timer and took pics when in ig 10 minutes i heard vihaan.

Vihaan:Should i take some pics?

Swasti:Oh,ur back,anyways no,ive already taken selfies and photos,i was just doing time-pass,should i take some of urs,im sure ritika,mom-dad,ma-papa and inshort everyone wants ur pics,i sent mine to mom-dad and they asked about urs

Vihaan:Ohh,wow,umm ill just take mine when we go for sightseeing.

Swasti:As u wish!(I said shrugging,look i had start caring less about him,im here to enjoy and as bhai said i dont care about our relation rn,i just want to enjoy the most i can this week)