Chapter 21

Swasti's pov

Swasti's pov,

The next day I was up at 7:08 and I was running here and there finding perfect clothes for today,I found a white top,black jeans and peach-cream coloured blazer,so I wore that together with a golden watch,bracelet,heels and a handbag.And made a bun.

And made a bun

I then ran here and there collecting some of the files I need and my laptop and other stuff!

It was 9:30 and I ran downstairs for breakfast as everyone was half way done,

Swasti:I'm really Sorry I'm late!(I indicated the helper not to give me one more paratha)

Mom:It's ok!Just relax u look too exhausted!

Swasti:Hmm(I said while literally forcing food inside my mouth)

Dad:R u ready for today?(Dad asked after around 5 mins)

Swasti:Yes dad but there are somethings I wanted to print So?

Dad:Don't worry we have arranged a cabin for u and whatever things u need everything is there but as for now,u will have to work under us!I mean u have report to Vihaan about ur progress in setting up the company Ok?

Swasti:Ok(This was all left to be added,now I have to REPORT to this bastard uhh!!!!)

Dad:And Ranbir,u will drop Swasti to the office as she doesn't know where it is!

Ranbir:Ji papa!

Ok Atleast Bhaiya is going to drop me and not that bastard!

After breakfast,I had to run up to get my phone as I don't know why I always forget to get my phone,uhh!And when I came back i found Ranbir Bhaiya waiting for me outside in the car,but also he was in the driver seat.I sat in the passenger seat,