Chapter 5

Dedicated to:cute_panda360
Swasti's pov:

I went to my room and called Divya

Call:

Swasti:Heyy

Divya:Heyy

Swasti:As I told u ma has called Mr Malhotra,and he is coming home today at 4(I said smiling knowing my mom so well)

Divya:Well done huh u know ur Mom too well!

I just chuckled

Swasti:Acha u have to come home by 1 Ok?I mean actually Mr Malhotra is coming at 4 but u come early as I want to go to the mall today so u know...(i said smirking)

Divya:Done my love!

Swasti:Ok see you later Byeee!

Divya:Byee!

I cut the call and freshened up and I love playing guitar so I played a song called Nachdi Phira it's my favourite so...(PS:THE SONG IS ON THE TOP)

I than did some dancing,Rajkumari's are not allowed to dance but I love dancing so I learn new dances from YouTube and dance secretly.

After all that I went Down to have lunch and papa told me that even the Yuvraj wishes to meet directly in the engagement and I felt abit relieved and thought Chalo ek cheez toh hum dono chahte hai(At least there is one thing we both want/At least there is one thing in common between us)

After lunch as planned divya came home nd I was all ready with my stuff so we told my parents that we are going to the office cause of some work.We went to the office and in office bodyguards don't follow me in.But they just covered the area and to get in and out of the office u have to be checked and in case of any problem there is a button everywhere so when it is pressed there is a siren and everyone is forced to stand at their place and not even move one step or they r shot by the bodyguards inside.

So I entered the office as divya had gone to fetch her car from the parking lot(one of her car is always in the office basement as well as mine but I have never had a chance to use it)I quickly sneaked to the washroom and changed into a hijab/niqab(in proper Islamic language)-

Nd i went out of the office and saw divya's car i quickly sat in it and we left.

We left that way because I don't like bodyguards coming behind me so we always do this at first time the security guard stopped me and asked me that how was I able to get in cause he never saw me entering so we told him the truth nd we blackmailed him that if he tells this to anyone he vl be fired nd vl never get a job anywhere.

In the mall we did window shopping but we didn't like anything we went inside one of the shops and I loved one of the dress so I just kinda ran towards it and I suddenly bump into a wall.i lost my balance and I was just about to fall when the person who I thought was a wall,hold me from my waist preventing me from falling,and idk why but they were butterflies in my stomach.I looked at the person's face he was hot!Extremely HOT!!Wait What!No no no,can't he see nd walk nd before I knew I spoke.