Chapter 29

Swasti's pov

I turned after a very great realisation,

Swasti:U will have to stay in my room!(I said with my hands crossed as I looked at the other side)

Vihaan:tell me that u realised this now?(He said in a bored expression mimicking my action but looking at my face)

Swasti:Ok,ok,come!(I said walking to my room as I opened the door of my room and inhaled the Jasmine smell from perfume,closing my eyes)

I entered In looking around,as even Vihaan came in looking around and even our both's bags were kept.After 2 mins of looking around,I turned to look at vihaan with a straight posture and a serious look

Swasti:Now!(I said getting his attention)Rule no 1.U can sleep anywhere except on the bed!Rule no.2 If u go to bath,the  whole bathroom shouldn't be wet and also no occupying the washroom more than 20 mins!Rule no.3 No wet towels on my bed!Rule no.4 Everything should be on it's place,think that I have OCD!And the last rule,no invading my privacy,which means this room is mine so no complaints if I play music,sleep late or any other shit!(I said as I took my bag and went to my closet before he spoke a word)

I arranged my clothes for 2 weeks,dividing the closet into half so that the bastard can also put his stuff,I mean how-much I don't wanna share anything with that bastard,but honestly I'm not so cruel like him,u know.

I came out to find that bastard sitting on the swing in the balcony reading the book I gave him,as I went and stood at the door of the balcony

Swasti:U can go arrange ur stuff(I said as he noticed my presence)

Vihaan:Hmm(He just hummed looking back at the book,as I came inside and decided to go down)

I went to Ashika's room and knocked as she opened the door

Swasti:Lets do something!

Ashika:Woah girl!Don't tell me ur bored!(Ashika said shocked)

Swasti:Umm if I say yes?

Ashika:Then ur unbelievable,c'mon who gets bored visiting their house after 2 months?Cherry on top,when their romantic,hot and sexy husband is with them?

I coughed at the last sentence

Swasti:If he is so "romantic,hot and sexy" then y didn't u marry him?

Ashika:Trust me girl!If he didn't happen to be my somehow brother,I would have been married to him decades back!(She said dreamily,kneeling on the door)

I hit her by my arm,with wide eyes

Swasti:Shameless girl!Ur talking about ur younger cousin's husband,ur brother's best friend and mainly UR SOMEHOW BROTHER!

Ashika:Uh huh some1's jealous!(She said teasing)

Swasti:Oh shut up!Now r u gonna come or not!?

Ashika:K k fine,coming a min(She said going in and getting her phone as we both went down)

Swasti:Aren't we calling bhai and anshika?(I asked getting down)

Ashika:Bhai is having some meeting and anshika has gone out with ma and mamiji!

Swasti:Where have they gone?

Ashika:They have gone to some charity function, ma wanted to donate some stuff to the poor since bhai's getting engaged so,and anshika ofc has to go cause she loves this stuff and mamiji has gone to help and hang out u know!

Swasti:Ohh(We both sat in the living room)Okay,so the engagement is gonna happen here only yeah?

Ashika:Yap,in the garden!