Chapter 23

Swasti's Pov

One week has passed since I'm working with Vihaan and honestly I just hate him!I mean he is such a moody or I don't know what,but I think he keeps on getting electric shocks every now and then,I mean he will hurt me and literally crush my self-respect and again he will act caring and I feel he gets jealous whenever I'm with Ishaan like y???And on top he will never fucking apologise for whatever he says or does but instead just speak such a sentence that sounds like a guy who is on the last level of depression like seriously,he will suddenly just tell me a phrase of something giving me a look that shows he is in pain or deeply hurt but again mask it with a cold face and sometimes the way he acts makes me feel like I go tell him that "dude,relax!take a chill pill!Ur not giving ur board exams that u need to get so depressed and frustrated infact even those students don't get as depressed as u"I know how rude that may sound but c'mon he removes all his anger on ME and gives me sooooo much work like rn!U know whenever he is working and I have some work so I go,he will burst out on me like I have taken a chocolate away from a child or told a poet to stop writing poetry(I couldn't find a better example for that bastard)

So basically I'm going home right now after having a huge lecture from the bastard and after being dumped in work!

After having dinner I went and changed into a oversized off-shoulder top and shorts,

I started off with the bunch of work I had and it included choosing a design,changing the things I want and finding raw materials in the cheapest cost possible!

I started my work with some music ofc,I love music so much that from school days whenever I'm doing maths,I would do it while listening to music because music acts like a therapy to me whenever I'm sad,happy,bored,angry or when my brains refuse to work(Ur dear author is like this so decided to make swasti the same!😜)

I was working from so long not realising the time and I had already made a mess with my hair.I tried finding my pen which decided to get lost,I mean it always happens,always I have to waste my time finding the pen which 2 secs behind would be right in my hands and the other annoying thing is to pick a blue pen and write a word and realise it's blue pen when u want black!

I moved around my bed moving things frustrated as I wasn't able to find a pen,getting extremely annoyed I sat down exhausted.

Vihaan:What are u looking for?(I heard a voice from the door)

I turned my back to look at my not-so-dear husband,in his pajamas looking damn ho...umm nothing,and I rolled my eyes mentally as I turned my face again.

Swasti:My stupid pen which decided to suddenly get lost!

There was 10 seconds silence when my hair set open from a very messy bun,falling down till my waist and I looked behind just to find him VERYYYYYYY close to my face that I just turned back my face and he moved back as I looked behind again and he put forward his hand holding my pen,smirking.