Chapter 24

Vihaan's pov

A week had passed since swasti is working under me,and honestly I sometimes question my own ears if what I heard was actually true,because looking at how she is putting her everything to open her company,doesn't make me feel like she is a gold-digger,But,I never thought she is a gold-digger too but she turned out to be one,or maybe I had that feeling but I ignored it,I won't ignore the proof I have this time!I can't let my heart betray my mind once more!!

After having dinner,we all retired to our respective rooms.I freshened up and then did my remaining work as at around 1:30 I was done.I made myself a coffee and went to the balcony,as I was chilling,I saw that swast's room light were yet on.

Why the fuck is she yet awake? I thought as I finished my coffee and went towards her room.

Her room door was slightly open nd I'm not really a person to barge inside anyone's room without knocking but my curiosity couldn't help and I walked in,to find her looking for something with a cute messy bun that was held by a pen and she looked fucking so hot in those shorts!!

Vihaan:What are u looking for?(I asked her as she turned)

Swasti:My stupid pen which decided to suddenly get lost!

Omg!She is sooo silly!But cute!I walked to her as I took the pen out making her long,wavy and silky hair fall making her look extra hot!She turned and saw me and turned back as there was only an inch distance between us,so I moved back making a decent distance as she turned back and I put forward the pen smirking

She took it letting out a "huff" which made her short hair strand fly,making me want to kis..nothing!

Vihaan:U r an actual idiot ya?

I asked sitting on the couch and she looked at me with an i-don't-wanna-argue look as she sat back on the bed comfortably with her laptop and started Noting something with the pen.

Vihaan:Why r u yet awake?

I said looking at her while eating an apple from the fruits basket kept there.

Swasti:Why?(she asked yet doing her work)

Vihaan:What's the time?

Swasti:it's 1:4...(she sat straight shocked and checked the time again to confirm)It's 1:46!!!!!!!!(she said in abit higher pitch,shocked)

Vihaan:so,why r u yet awake?

She looked at me,as i was smirking, she sat back comfortably.

Swasti:I don't owe u an explanation!(she said with a slight smirk)

Vihaan:Yeah,maybe u own one to ur boss(i said smirking)

Swasti:My boss doesn't exist here,and even if he does,he defiantly has nothing to do with why am yet awake!

Vihaan:playing with THE VIHAAN RATHORE,I see!

Swasti:I...I'm not "playing",I'm just...(i raised my eyebrow)I'm just...(She stuttered)

Vihaan:Ur just?(I said raising my eyebrow,playing all innocent)

Swasti:Why the fuck r YOU here!!!(she said annoyed!)

Vihaan:U haven't complete ur sentence yet(i said having another bite of my apple)

Swasti:Neither have u answered my question?

Vihaan:Can't u ever answer a question normally,straight on the point!?(i said  annoyed)

Swasti:Can't YOU do it too??(she said in the same tone)

Vihaan:No I can't!

Swasti:So even I can't!!!

I got up,and walked towards her as I took her laptop and saved her work and shut it down and put away all the other  things and she tried to stop me but a single glare and she shut up.