Chapter 14(Finally the wedding)

Vihaan's pov

I got up and suddenly remembered those eyes the ones I had seen in the mall I don't know why I'm thinking about them but I just remembered them but ignored it nd did my morning chores and went to the balcony as house-help knocked,and I opened the door.

House-help:Good morning sir!Hope you had a peaceful night!

Vihaan:what r u here for?(I said in a bored and rude tone as I already had a headache and i hadn't forget anything,I was yet pissed off and so I came straight on the point)

The smile on the house-help fell and after a sec she put on the smile again,

House-help:Sorry sir!Actually sir we have to clean the room as the house-helps are already here and sir you're  also called for breakfast.

Vihaan:Fine!(I took my phone and went down for breakfast)

I had my breakfast alone since ma and dad were busy doing I don't know what and ritika and ranbir were making sure that my clothes and stuff and their clothes nd stuff was arranged and they were confirming the timings of when the beautician and hairstylists would be coming and blah blah blah

After breakfast I just did some workout in the garden and then I did abit of swimming nd called one of my pa while still floating in the pool and enjoying a chilled beer,

Vihaan:Hello

Pa:Yes sir!

Vihaan:Do u remember that girl who quarreled with me In that mall?

Pa:ye...yes sir!

Vihaan:I want all the information of her!

Pa:O...okay..si..sir!(I hanged up and just when I hanged up,ritika and ranbir came)

Ritika:Ur again drinking bhai!

Did I tell u guys that ritika hates hard drink while ranbir nd I love hard- drinks.

Ranbir:Ritika u should actually try a beer dude(He said picking up a can of beer and from the tray kept on the edge of the swimming pool for me and sitting on one of the  swimming pool chair there)

Ritika:No thanks ranbir bhai,I have no shock of spoiling my liver!(she said sitting on the other chair giving a sarcastic smile)

Vihaan:Well doll,even doctors say that drinking in a limit is not harmful infact it's helpful,like drinking red wine in a specific measure makes ur skin glow!(I said reasoning)

Ritika:Yap but I don't see u guys drinking RED WINE instead I see beer,it may be the problem of my eyes.(she said sarcastically)

Ranbir:That was just an example ritu(nickname)And we drink in a limit and even u know that.

Ritika:Well i don't want to argue again on this topic,so u know what drink whatever u like,I'll enjoy my lemonade!(she said taking the lemonade from the waitress and relaxing)

Ranbir:Doctor ban ne ka kuch zada hi bhoot sawar ho gaya hai iss par(she has become too obsessed of becoming a doctor)

Ohh yes guys,ritika want to become a heart surgeon and so she is currently studying medicine and she always has full support from me and ranbir.

Ritika:Ohh hello people!NOT.A.SINGLE.WORD against doctor!(she said emphasing on "not a single word")

Me and ranbir we just chuckled and clicked our cans and chugged everything down.

I later had lunch and was made to change from 2:45,can u imagine this early!

After changing I was made to sit and the beautician applied I don't know which which stuff on my face that I actually felt like my face had been dumped into makeup but I actually looked nice(guys I'm not self-obsessed but I do actually look damn handsome although I am already as each and every girl drools on me)and a few hours more went by the hairstylist putting gel and making my hair into perfect style and also putting on the pagdi(turban)Perfectly.