Chapter 13

Swasti's pov-

I got up with light dark circles and a small headache and remembered how I cried sooo much yesterday night,I got up from my bed and kept some music as I did my morning chores,then I decided to wear something veryyy casual as I was tired of wearing lehenga's and getting ready,but I knew I had to get ready at evening too but tab ki baat tab!(I'll see that time)

So I wore a simple comfy jumpsuit

And i told my hairstylist to just make a bun(I could have done that myself but than I thought that since she has come,let her do it or else her work would have gone in waste since she came all the way here)

She did a messy bun for me and I went down as everyone was there except anshika and bhai.

Swasti:Good morning guys!(I said taking my seat)

All:Good morning!

Ma:Look at you!From any angle it doesn't look like it's your sangeet today!!!You have dark circle,your hair is in a messy bun and u have worn a JUMPSUIT!R u in ur sense!(ma said with a disappointed look)

I just let out a sigh

Swasti:Ma...(I was cut by anshika)

Anshika:But she looks nice anyways mamiji(kalpana aunty is dad's real sister,and I call her buaji but in my mind it's just aunty) nd even I'm roaming in a t-shirt and leggings because we r tired of wearing lehenga's nd getting ready nd roaming 24/7!(she said seating together with bhai)

Aunty:Ok I agree with them bhabhi!they aren't used to wearing such heavy lehenga's even though Swasti is a Rajkumari but she too doesn't put make-up everyday for 24 hours right bhabhi?

Papa:Very true kalpana!But ya,Swasti try to get used to this stuff as Maharana Shekhawat is strict when it comes to discipline and his respect!

I just nodded as the helpers served me upma and juice(there was more but I wanted to have something light)

The breakfast went in comfortable silence(in royal families u don't talk unnecessarily while eating and as a part of the royal family we always talk in soft and low tone)

After breakfast,I went to the study and did some work as someone knocked.

Swasti:Come in!(I said without looking up,writing a letter to one of the department head)

Bhai:Mamiji was right,You definetly don't look like ur sangeet is today and Marriage tomorrow!(Bhai said amused looking at me as I finally looked up)

I chuckled

Swasti:Its just this warning letter I'm writing to one of the department head,Bhai!

Bhai:Your "WRITING"?

Swasti:Yess,I always "WRITE" letters to the employees as I love writing and it gives more professional vibes,but I print nd send letters to our customers,or sometimes mail,depending on what the reference is about!