Chapter 17

Swasti's pov

The flight landed soon,as I got out and saw that the twins had come to pick me(they all were to stay abit more time)I greeted them as I sat in the car and we talked abit and they complimented me that i looked amazing in a saree as we reached.I went in and greeted everyone and talked with all as they also complimented me on wearing a Saree and also talked on right now's most famous topic MY MARRIAGE,ugh,it's annoying!After sometime I took bhai at a side,

Swasti:Bhai,y haven't you talked about u nd divya yet?

Bhai:I was waiting for u to come nd now when I was going to talk about it,u brought me here!😑

Swasti:Ohhhhhhhh,sorryyyyy(I said with a sheepish smile)

We then went back,

Swasti:Everyone!!Bhai wants to say something!

Everyone looked at us as I just went and sat and assured bhai through my eyes that everything will be fine.

Bhai:Umm,mama,Dad I wanted to umm..."ask" something(bhai said unsure of the word ask)

Aunty:Go on(aunty said giving him full attention)

Bhai:Mama,Dad I...i...i love someone(bhai said fast)

Aunty and uncle got up immediately and said in a union,

Both:WHAT!

Bhai:Ye..yes I love di....divya and we are dating from 6 years.

They both looked at each other unsure and amused,and aunty came forward and hold bhai's face in her hands,

Aunty:You truly love her?

Bhai:Yes!(Bhai said looking up)

Aunty:And about her parents?

Bhai:She will talk with her parents once u agree!(Bhai said with hope)

Aunty looked at uncle and spoke,

Aunty:We want to meet divya!(She said after a long pause)

Bhai looked sooooooo happyyyyy and we all cheered from behind ,bhai was just surprised and he asked to repeat,

Aunty:Yes we want to meet divya,not for checking if she can marry u but for Roka!!!!(Aunty said all happily as bhai looked at uncle and uncle nodded)

Bhai hugged aunty and uncle and said he will be back in 10 mins,we all then just talked about bhai and stuff and after sometime we all had lunch,it was such a happy mood and I was just loving it,i didn't want to go back and see that khadoos face.

After lunch I told papa that I wanted to talk to him,and so we went to the garden.

Swasti:Papa,I wanted to ask how am I going to work?I mean the company is here and I'll be in Jaipur and so...

Papa:Ohh I have think about that,and i feel that ur already trained and experienced enough so we will be opening another branch of our company In Jaipur,and u r going to be promoted as the CEO if u handle that company well,u will be in charge of that company and what I mean is that I'm going to give u a certain amount of money,with that I want u to open a company,u will be the one deciding which company to give the project for the architecture,u will decide where to buy the furniture from etc and the main point is that u have to take care of all of this from the amount I have given you,I'll just be providing u with some money the rest is upto u,how to use it?Where to use it?That's not my problem now!And life is not done with this,I said "handle the company well" so u have to make the company stable,it should pass it's survival stage,idk which objectives u will set and stuff it's all on u,take it like u never had a father who owns a hugeeee company,just think that u have taken loan and u have to open a company!(papa smiled and patted my back)