A big fight

Author's POV

Krist was bothered by his P's dreams. He never said it, but he was bothered. He thinks that he is neglecting him for a while now.  He thinks that he spends too much time with Mint and Fah. If only he has spend more time with him. Maybe he wouldn't have that kind of thought. He was really stressed out too. Because of his internship, him being the captain of the archery team, and him trying to fulfill what his brother left. 

"Son. What are you thinking of right now? You look a bit pre-occupied." His mom said.

"Nothing much Ma."
"Are you sure? Is something bothering you? Is it Singto?"

Krist breathed deeply. Then he told his mother about his P's dream. His mom was just listening but then Krist didn't like what happened next.

"Krist, I don't think you are neglecting him. You are just trying to look after Mint. He should understand."
"It is not that easy to understand our situation. He has been very patient with me."
"If he really is being understanding and patient he shouldn't have that kind of thought."
"Ma, it's not like that."
"Krist. Do you really think he is right for you?"
"What do you mean?"
"Well, it is not that I am against your relationship, but haven't you ever thought of having your own family? Like your brother?"
"I am happy with P'Singto. We can have a family if we want to. We have a lot of options."
"But-"
"Ma, you left me just like that. I never even remembered having a brother because of all the trauma that I experienced when you left us. You suddenly came back without my brother, saying that he is missing. And you want me to be like him? Maybe if you don't talk like that my brother would've been here with us. Maybe he left his family because you were like that too. He thinks that it is okay to just ruin someone else's life."

Before Krist can continue to say anything his mom slapped him on his face.

"Well, seems like nothing has changed."
"What?"
"You still favor Mek right? That's why you just left me like that."
"Look son, I didn't mean to."
"No, it's fine. I never thought that you would understand me anyway. You were not here when i was growing up. So how can I expect you to understand me. I have been through a lot already. Me and P'Singto have been through a lot. But I hope you can find my brother right away so you guys can go back to the US. It was better when you were not here."

Krist said those words while tears are falling. He ran away from his mom. His father came and he was trying to stop him but he failed. His father went closer to his mom. 

"Come on

"Come on. Stand up."
"I'm a terrible mom aren't I?"
"You are not. Everything is just new to him right now. He never really opened up. He just started opening up to me when he dated Singto. That's why when you questioned their love for each other he got mad."
"It's not like I disagree with their relationship. It's just that I want him to have a normal family. I just want him to be happy."
"He is happy with Singto right now. I was mad too before but then I realized I have been neglected him a lot. I was too focused when you guys left. No one really looked after him. And he became stubborn. I always got mad at him for being one but Singto loved him for who he is. So you see I was the terrible father. Don't blame yourself too much. You were just thinking of Mek at that time."
"But I should've been here for him as well. I wanted to be a good mom to him. But I guess I was too late."
"It's never too late to show how much you love him. And honestly if you want to talk to him, you should talk to Singto. Because he listens to him more than he listens to me."