Chapter 11: Fresh Face

Singto's POV

Days have passed and I still haven't found anything about Krist's twin brother, I don't think P'Tae gave a false information or maybe I am just in a hurry right now. I would really like to see his brother as soon as possible. But right now I think I need to focus on my work. There is a big event that is about to launch which is the collaboration between my company and Fluke's company. I need to focus on this first and it seems like I am kinda neglecting Krist for the past few days too. I'll let the investigator do his job and I'll just try being patient.

**knock knock**

"Come in Ms. Cha"

"Mr. Prachaya, may I talk to you?"

"Sure what's going on?"

"I need to take a leave of absence sir"

"Why is that? I really need you right now especially the event with Fluke's company is coming very soon"

"Well I'm actually 2 months pregnant and my doctor said that I am on very sensitive pregnancy, If I don't stop working then I might lose the baby"

"Shiaaaa!!! You could've told me sooner. You better go home now. You need to take care of yourself"

"I can still come to work at least this week sir so you can find a replacement for the mean time"

"Well are you sure? I don't want you to stress out. I mean it seems like the baby is not going to be safe if you continue working. You can just come back once you are ok."

"I've already talked to my doctor about it and he allowed me to work for at least a week but with minimum workload. I'm really sorry about this sir"

"No need to be sorry. Having a baby is a gift. But if you don't mind me asking. I didn't know that you are married"

"Ahmm sir I am not yet married but my boyfriend and I will get married after I deliver the baby."

"Well that's good. Don't forget to invite me ok?"

"Of course sir. You and Mr. Perawat are definitely invited."

"Alright. For now you can go home early I can manage everything here"

"Ok sir. I'll go ahead and post on our website first about the job offer before I go home"

"Alright thank you and congratulations!! Oh I have an idea just work from home for now. Then just gather all the applicants then, on the day of the interview come to work. Ok?"

"Ok sir. Thank you so much."

After she posted the opening she went straight home. I didn't really want to look for a different secretary since she is really great in doing her job, but oh well I think I can wait until she is able to come back to work. My head is aching a little because there are a lot of things that are on my plate. I think I need my cute nomyen right now. Let me go ahead and check if he is still working.

**RING RING**

"Hi. P. what's up?"

"My cute nomyen. I need you right now. What time do you get off work today?"

"What happened?"

"I've just got a lot of things on my plate right now and I think I need some of your smile to make me feel better"

"Awww, I'm actually going to work a little late today since I am also finishing some tasks for our collaboration"

"Is that so, I want to go see you right now but I also have a lot of things to finish today. Want to go with a late date?"