Chapter 7: Reunion

Singto's POV

We quietly went to my room. Hoping that no one would notice us. Krist just sat down in the chair and I just ask the kid and the lady to have a seat as well. Krist was pressing his temple and everyone was just silent except for the kid is still crying I brought up some food and desserts for them to eat first then I asked Krist to go in the veranda to talk.

"Krist can you tell me what's going on?"

"I am kinda confused and shock right now. I really don't know what to say."

"Do you happen to know who this mek is?"

"He must be my Twin. I think"

"Wait. Your twin?"

"I haven't told you about this since I am not sure myself. I can only remember my dad calling me Mek when he was drunk when mom left"

"This is really confusing. Like if you have a twin why didn't they tell you anything. Your mom left you guys when you are 12."

"That's one thing that I am confused. Why haven't anyone told me on having a twin. I to asked P'tae to search about it but he said he couldn't find any. I didn't believe him I wanted to search on my own but then I was too afraid to learn about the truth."

"Why are you afraid? Isn't going to be fun when you find out that you have a twin brother"

"I am afraid that because of my twin brother my mom left us. Maybe she doesn't want me as a son and she is just happy to be that Mek"

"I don't think that's true. Although I can't really decipher what's going on. I think we need to talk to your father about this and we also need to talk to Fah so we can know some details since it seems like she knows your mom"

"Fine. Let me just breathe in and out"

I left first so I can check on Fah and the kid. Just a couple seconds Krist followed and he held my hand. I already understood that he needs me to stay on his side. Of course I won't leave him specially in this time.

"Fah. Am I right?"

"Yes" she timidly answer

"We need to ask you some things. Please cooperate with us. I know that I was mad a while ago. I'm sorry I was just shocked when you went closer to Krist. But somehow right now I understand what's going on. But there are still questions on our head that that you might give us an answer"

She didn't answer us. She stayed silent. This time Krist was the one who spoke.

"Look Fah. I really want to know what is going on. If I happen to have a twin then I need more about him and you also mentioned my mom, I haven't seen her for a long time. I hope you understand how I long for her, it must be the same feeling that your son is feeling right now longing for his father. So please help me out here." Krist said

She was still silent. She looks at krist and his son, then he looks at me. She breathe in deeply and let out a big sigh.

"First of all I would like to introduce myself. I am Fah Perawat and this is my son Mint Perawat. I got married to your brother when we were in the US. 2 yrs ago we were supposed to go here in Thailand to personally meet you since he knows that he has a twin that was left behind here. But then all of the sudden he vanished. I don't know why, I don't even know why."

"Where is my Mother?"

"She is in Bangkok right now. She just arrived today, because I told her that someone that looks like Mek has met Mint. Although I didn't see you but Mint keeps on telling me that he saw his father."