Chapter 2: Reminisce

*****WARNING******
This chapter contains smut. If you are not comfortable with this you can just wait for the next chapter and please be 18 and above when you read this 😀😀😀😀

Chapter 2: reminisce

Singto's POV

Next day we went back to our apartment. Since its summer break we are both living in the penthouse condo that we owned. well it's a gift from our parents. It has the same atmosphere of his own penthouse but this is better since this ours.

I made breakfast well its past 12 already. brunch is the right term. well barely made one since not really of a good cook.

"my turtle please wake up"
"5more minutes please"

"my turtle please wake up""5more minutes please"

I got used to our routine. I will try to wake him up then he would ask for 5 more minutes and the only wake for him to wake up is if I cuddle and kiss him. Im actually thinking that he might be pretending that he wants to sleep but then he just wants to me cuddle him.

I slowly lay down beside him then hug him from behind and I start kissing him in his nape going to his ears.

"all right all right Im up"

never fails. but sometimes I would just really like him to not stand up and just continue on what we are doing. 5555.

"P what time are we going to leave later?"
"our flight is going to be at 7pm"
"aww then we need to prepare now. the airport is an hour drive from here and we havent packed our things yet"
"krist I think you were too happy last night that you forgot that I told you I have already packed everything for us. So you dont need to be in such a hurry we can leave at 3pm"
"oh yeah"
"did you enjoy last night? we can"
"oh well look at the time its almost 2 let me go ahead and take a shower"

 So you dont need to be in such a hurry we can leave at 3pm""oh yeah""did you enjoy last night? we can""oh well look at the time its almost 2 let me go ahead and take a shower"

His face turned red. he definitely enjoyed it. 55555. hmmm maybe we can also do it when we arrive in japan. 5555.

After we prepared ourselves we went straight to the airport. We traveled for more than 6 hours. and its already past 1 in the morning. our designated driver for the place that we rented was waiting for us outside and we had another hour drive. I let krist sleep in the car first since he looks so tired.