Chapter 8: Reward

Krist's POV

A lot of things happened in just 2 days. I have confirmed that I do have a twin brother, my mom came back and she would stay with my dad. Same goes with Fah and Mint. The worst thing though that I found out is I am not well. I thought I was ok but I am not, didn't expect that I am partly the reason why our family separated and I kept fussing about not having a whole family. I'm such a jerk.

I am still not ok but I can't leave my internship left hanging, so I decided to come back right away although P'Sing is against it and he wants me to rest because everything is too overwhelming but I need to man up to face everything with my heads up. I know that he is always there to hold my hand If I feel like I can't do it anymore.

"My turtle just call me anytime if you don't feel well ok?"

"Stop worrying too much. I'm ok"

"I know you're not but just call me if anything comes up. Pick you up after work?"

"Sure. P. see you later"

We kiss, then said goodbye. I went in the office right away. I need to keep myself busy. So I did everything that was told to me as fast and efficient I can be.

"oi, nong. Want to take a break? You've been working really hard but you haven't taken your lunch" P'Fluke said

"I'm fine P. It's just that I miss a day working"

"Nong it's only a day. Don't worry. Did something happen?"

"Aww P. No"

"Just tell me if Singto is acting up again about being jealous with star. Im gonna hit him in the head."

"Don't worry P. everything has been perfect with us"

"Just making sure. Singto can be a little possessive. 555+"

I just laugh. Good thing that someone can still make me laugh even if it is not P'Singto. After a while food delivery came in our office with pink milk and chocolates. Along with these there is a letter.

"MY HARDWORKING TURTLE. YOU BETTER NOT SKIP LUNCH. WE DON'T WANT YOUR MOM TO GET MAD AT ME BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO GET SKINNIER. TAKE CARE. I LOVE YOU.

PS. I'M INLOVE WITH YOUR CHUBBY CHEEKS SO PLEASE KEEP IT THAT WAY. I LOVE YOU AGAIN <3

FROM YOUR LOVING FUTURE HUSBAND

I couldn't help but smile after I read the letter. I decided to stop working and eat. Seems like P'Fluke reported to P'singto about me not eating and just working. The day went smoothly and I just waited for P'Singto to come and pick me up.

After a while P'Singto arrived he has another Pink Milk for me.

"P aren't I going to be sick because of drinking too much nomyen"