Chapter 1: Perfect Day

krist and singto has been engaged for 2 years now. singto has already graduated and starts working in his father's company but still opened up his own business for photography.
as for krist he is currently a graduating student and still the team captain of  the archery team.

Singto's POV

Well today is a good day. today is marked as our second year anniversary. I prepared a surprise for krist with the help of our friends and family. I would really like to have this day off but I dont want krist to suspect anything because he know how workaholic I am even if Im sick I would still go to work. So with the help of my friends we decided to just take the project for the modeling agency that fluke is managing currently. it's an exhausting project good thing that I have already prepared everything ahead of time and even if im exhausted Ill be hyped up again once I see Krist with his smiling face.

"oi sing. let's take a break first." new said
"can't we just continue so we can make sure that we are going to wrap this up as early as possible"
"singto as much as i want to agree with you but the models are exhausted now. lets do it this way we are going to take atleast a 30 minute break so the models can rest and prepare again for the next set and even if we are not yet done at 5 pm we are going to stop and continue this on a different schedule. Ill just go ahead and handle that since I am the one managing them ok?"
"Thanks Fluke"
"er er"
"really dude thank you. on your second year anniversary with gunsmile I'll prepare it and give you a gift"
"no please no. dude you are too cheesy."

we all ended up laughing but anyway its true if i am going to prepare anything for krist its going to be too special that other people might not handle the cheesiness.

as the models are having a break

as the models are having a break. i start preparing the cameras i needed. im checking them one by one then all of the sudden someone came closer to the lens.

"hey"
"oh sawadee krap?"
"sorry sawadee ka. Im not yet used to the greetings here in thailand"
"thats fine"
"by the way my name is layla. Im kinda new here in thailand"
"i know. you guys have already introduced yourself awhile ago and you probably know me as well"
"you are right i know you. you are the young smart handsome photographer/bachelor Singto Pracahaya"
"well you somehow got the right information"
"what do you mean? are you being humble?"
"nope not really. but im not going to be a bachelor soon"

i raised my hand and show her the ring on my finger.

"wait you are engaged? but why do you have a ring. only girls wear those when get engaged"
"well thats not the case with my lover"
"so you are gay? are you like the wife?"
"well if he wants to im fine with that"

she looks a bit flustered by what i said and i just i smiled at her. i didnt really want to talk to her since she was the model the keeps on flirting during the photoshoot and i dont want her to ruin my day. but then she didnt back down she just went closer to me.