Chapter 10: A favor

Singto's POV

I can't believe what my cousin did to New. They have been dating longer than me and Krist but he still chose to fall in love with someone else. I don't think I can bare to see the person that I love so much to be taken away from him. When morning came I ask New and Fluke to stay with us, but Fluke went out since he needs to meet Gunsmile.

Since Krist notices that New is still not good. Krist would always talk to him even if he has some things that needs to be done for his work.

"P'Singto, How about we ask New to stay with us for a whole week?"

"If it is ok with him then let's make him stay. Since both of them are staying in the same place let's wait for Earth to move out then let's find a new place for New."

"I can ask my dad if we still have available rooms here, so we can watch over him for the mean time. I know that P'New is not going to be ok right away. I've been thru the same heart ache before and it took me more than a year to move on, plus if I haven't fallen for you I don't think I would be ok after."

"I hope that New can find someone who would love him like we love each other"

"Awwww. You two getting lovey dovey so early in the morning." New said

"Sorry about that P."

"I'm just kidding, and don't worry about me. I am going to be ok."

"P if you want you can stay with us here for a while."

"Nah, I don't think so and watch you guys be lovey dovey every day."

"New, just stay with us. At least for this week, then we are also going to help you find a new place."

"Er. Er. I just have one thing to ask from you guys though?"

"What? We stop being lovey dovey?? 555+"

"Nope. I can't stop you from doing those. But but just in case that you guys need to do those things that you were supposed to do last night please just tell me in advance so I can stay out or stay at work"

Krist blushed a little then I grinned. But I am also thinking how can I tell him in advance? It's not like I actually plan those things to happen. 555+.

Since New is staying with us, we brought him with us on our Sunday lunch with Krist's Family. Playing with Mint really helps New's mood. After a while P'Tae came with P'Tee.  They got gifts for my parents fah and mint.

  They got gifts for my parents fah and mint

Both P'Tae and P'Tee waid at everyone. Krist's mom and Fah was ecstatic to see P'Tee since they are fans of P's work. Krist and P'Tee had some catch up with Krist's mom. It's great timing since I need to talk to P'Tae.

"P, can I talk to you for a minute?"

"Sure, what do you wanna talk about?"

"Let's go outside and buy Ice Cream for everyone, since I need to talk to you in provate."