Chapter 3: new memories

Krist's POV

Before P'singto devours me again I stand up even if Im a little sore.I want to enjoy our vacation not saying that I dont want to make love to him but then he needs to be tamed once in a while. After we took a shower. We used the traditional clothing that the owner has given to us then breakfast was served inside our villa.

"nong you look really cute with your clothes"
"aww P. Im not cute Im handsome remember"
"mmmm maybe you are right. maybe you will look even better once I strip you out of those clothes"
"P stop it. lets eat our breakfast and lets go around the area"
"im just kidding well not really but you are right lets go ahead and enjoy our vacation"

after we had our breakfast. We changed clothes and put on thicker ones since its still snowing here in japan. we went outside and a designated driver tours us around. I keep o  looking outside. Im fascinated by snow. Ive been preventing myself from goingto places with snow since I always remember my mom but now it feels food since Im about to create new memories with P'singto. suddenly the car stops.

"awww why did we stop?"
"since you keep on looking outside I ask the driver to drop us off first on a place where we can enjoy the snow privately."

We went out of the car. I could feel my heart raising probably because of the excitement I feel. me and P starts playing around. we had a snowball fight, build a snowman then when we got tired we laid down in the snow.

"nong would you like to make a snow angel""sure P"

"sure P"

as we move our arms and legs and create a snow angel. suddenly something pops out in my head. Its the image of my mom when we were in japan. she taught me how to make a snow angel she was holding my hand and she is keepingme warm while my father is taking a video. slowly tears flow down my eyes. I cant help but cry. Im actually sobbing right now.

"nong nong are you ok?my turtle??"
"P. I miss mae. I miss my mom so much. why did she left us?why did she left me?"

He hugs me tight and whispers.

"babe relax. I know it hurts. I dont know what reason she have but please dont cry. I dont want to see you cry"
"to tell you honestly P. Ive been avoiding to go to places with snow specially here in japan since I always remember my mom"
"im sorry. but dont worry you dont have to avoid these places anymore. we will create new memories here. memories that are happy."
"P. dont you ever leave me"
"I wont. Never. Like I told you before I wont leave you not unless you ask me to"
"I will never ask you to leave me"
"I know I know. and once we get married even if you ask me to leave I wont"

he kiss me in my forehead and hugs me tight.

"lets go P. I dont want to ruin our vacation"
"you didnt ruin it but yes lets go. lets have some fun"

Singto's POV

Although everything seems to be okay I know that Krist still longs for her mother. He is still hurt and I'll do my best to ease the pain of my lover.