Long Day || Amber x Male!reader

Requested by Chromick

(Thank you for the request)

________________________

It had been a very long day and you had successfully completed many commissions. You looked at the horizon, where the moon was starting to peek over the water. You had destroyed hilichurl camps, been attacked by slimes, and also helped your friend Lynn find some berries that were right beside her. (fr though, Lynn the survival expert who can't see the berries)

Obviously you were not expecting the ruin guard behind you. You were so lost in thought that you hadn't heard the sounds it made until too late. Thankfully your quick reflexes allowed you to sprint away, but not without some minor scratches.

You knew you were too tired to even try to tackle the automaton, so you headed back to Mondstadt. The sky was dark, but the city was alive with people, especially at the taverns and restaurants.

"I'm home!" you called to the seemingly empty house. Your girlfriend must be working - after all, she has a busy job. You trudged up the stairs in your house and opened the bedroom door before getting tackled by an exited blur of red and brown.

"Y/nnnn welcome home!" Amber said as she squeezed you tightly. She saw how tired you were and stroked your cheek gently. "Long day, huh?"

Amber pulled you down onto the bed and wrapped her arms around you. You breathed in her soft smell and felt her warmth around you. You told her about your day and she listened intently, hanging onto your words. You lay in silence for a while, enjoying each other's warmth. Amber's hands gently raked through your hair.

"I bought some [favourite food] for you, wanna eat it?" Amber said with a wide smile. You grinned back lazily before murmuring "Maybe later..." You pulled Amber to your chest and kissed her forehead.

Amber giggled and nuzzled your neck with her nose. She planted a soft kiss on your lips. "Why don't we pay a visit to that ruin guard tomorrow?" she said, earning a tired smile from you. The long day seemed to fade away while Amber was beside you.

Both of you drifted off to peaceful sleep in each other's arms.

________________________

Media link: https://pin.it/1RoesDX

________________________

That was really short but what do you think?

I hope you like it (*^^*)

Thank you so much for reading!

- inging <3