10 | ten

After our little make out session in the water, we climbed out and dried off with the towels in the container that I first spotted earlier

We are currently in his car driving to no where in particular.

"So, I've been meaning to ask, what is it you do for work?" I question, curiously.

"Well as you know I am the ceo of my company, Costa Inc. My father was originally the ceo but he passed the title down to me when I was old enough to take over. I don't go to my company as much since I work from home but I visit from time to time to check in on things and make sure everything is running smoothly." He finishes.

"Can we go there?" I hesitantly ask.

"Whatever you want, darling." He simply says and I beam with excitement.

It doesn't take long for us to get to his company. The building is huge and big. Two guards stand in front of the main doors and open them as we get close, greeting Killian as we pass.

I waved at them but they only nodded at me. We'll have to work on that.

As we walk through the threshold, I take in the scenery.

Men and women are all around. They're in suits, dresses, and skirts. Some are sitting, typing rapidly on their laptop and some rush around to get to their job done.

I hide behind Killian, intimidated by everyone in here. We get to the receptionist and she's filing her nails when she looks up at us, well she looks up at us and politely greets me.

She smiles, "How can I help you, boss?" She asks.

"Have my assistant bring two coffees to my office now." He orders.

She nods and hurriedly talks to someone on the phone while Killian leads me to an elevator.

"You need to be more nice to everyone." I softly say.

He looks down at me and kisses my forehead.

"I'm only nice to you." He replies as soon as the elevator doors open.

We enter into a huge office. A desk sits in the middle of the room with a computer on top. Paper and files scatter around it making it messy. Two chairs sit in front of the desk. There's a huge window behind the desk that overlooks the town.

Killian takes a seat on the chair and motions me to sit on his lap.

I blush but do as he says.

He wraps his arms around me and I cuddle into his chest.

The silence is broken by the sound of the office door opening, indicating someone has entered.

"Here are your coffees, sir." A seductive voice speaks. It has me lifting my head off Killian's chest to see who the voice belongs to.