21 | twenty one

I wake up to the sound of knocking coming from my bedroom door

I groan and try to block out the sound with my pillow.

"Killian!" Blade bangs on my door.

Getting up, I throw on a shirt and open my door.

"What the fuck do you want?" I ask.

"Good morning Mr. Grumpypants! I would just like to let you know that breakfast is done."

"So, you banged on my door just to tell me this?" I glare at him.

"Yes. Yes I did." He smiles at me and turns around to skip his fucking way back downstairs.

I hate my siblings sometimes.

I go into my bathroom and turn on the shower. I do my business in the shower, washing my body and hair. After, I shave my stubble that has grown out, I change into comfortable clothes.

 After, I shave my stubble that has grown out, I change into comfortable clothes

I put on a white sweatshirt and some black sweatpants. I also add my rings, bracelets, and chains to finish off the look.

Walking downstairs, the sound of shouting catches my attention.

Rory and Blade are yelling at each other.

"You were supposed to add the sugar!" Blade shouts.

My mother tries to calm the two down while my father eats his breakfast, paying no mind to the bickering of his children.

Typical father.

"I'm sorry I didn't know which one was the sugar!"Rory shouts back.

"It clearly says sugar on the label. You chose the salt!"

"Now now children, let's not fight." My mother says pushing them both away from each other.

"But she poured salt into the last stack of pancakes!" Blade points at Rory like a child.

"Blade, it was a small accident. A lot of people mistake sugar from salt. Now apologize." She crosses her arms and gives Blade a stern look.

He huffs, "I'm sorry Rory."