15 | fifteen

After Killian drove me home, I went straight to bed with the thoughts of him and his lingering touches that I still felt on my body

I'm now in the living room, watching tv with my aunt and uncle when I get a text from Scarlett.

Scar :): Hey girl, wanna hang out? I have your favorite muffins :p

Everleigh: Hi Scar! I'm with my aunt I and uncle right now but you should come over, they haven't seen you in a few and I know they miss you ❤️

Scar :): 🤭 omw

I grin at my phone and I hear a clear of a throat from beside me.

"Why are you smiling like that? Is it that boy?" My uncle asks.

I feel my cheeks heat up, "No! It was actually Scarlett, she's coming over to hang out for a bit."

My aunt smiles in excitement.

"Oh! I haven't seen Scarlett in quite some time. Aren't you excited Nick?" She asks.

"Yes, I'll start making dinner since it's already late afternoon." He stands and heads into the kitchen.

"She's also bringing the muffins." I add.

Martha claps her hands excitedly and let's me know that she's going to go help Nick with dinner.

A few minutes later, the doorbell rings repeatedly.

I groan and open the front door to reveal Scarlett with a container of muffins.

"Do you have to do that every time?"

"Yup!" She walks past me and into the kitchen to greet Nick and Martha.

"Why haven't you come visit us, young lady?" Martha asks her angrily but there's playfulness in her tone.

"I've been busy with work, you know how my boss can be." She looks at my aunt with puppy eyes.

Martha pulls her into a hug and they begin chatting about a new show they recently started watching.

"Everleigh! You should invite Killian over." I hear Scarlett yell from the kitchen. I'm in the dining room, reading a cookbook for new recipes.

"Killian?" I ask.

"Yes Killian. You know, the tall sexy guy that you're falling in love with." She explains.