11 | eleven

I laugh at the baby pictures Lydia is showing me

"Awe, he looks so cute in that picture." I point at a photo of baby Killian cuddling into a plushie.

"Who looks cute?" He asks. It's like he was summoned.

I show him the photo and he groans softly.

"Mom, why are you showing Eve my baby pictures?" He quickly takes the photo album out of my hands and puts it away in a drawer.

"She wanted to see them." Lydia points at me accusingly and my jaw drops open at her in disbelief.

Killian glares at me playfully and I gulp nervously.

"What was that Rory?! You need help?! Okay, I'll be there!" I quickly get up and run upstairs. Killian's footsteps following after me.

"Everleigh! Get back here!" He shouts at me.

I laugh loudly, "I'm sorry!"

I run into his bedroom and lock the door behind me. Killian pounds on the door demanding me to open it.

I look around for a place to hide because I know he'll get through the door very soon.

I spot is closer and I lock myself in it. The sound of the bedroom door opening has me holding my breath.

"Darling, if you come out I won't tickle you."

My eyes widen. He was gonna tickle me?!

Killian knows that when I get tickled I laugh too much and my stomach starts to hurt.

"I promise I won't tickle you." I hear him get closer and closer to the closet and I scoot as far back as I can go.

He swings the door open and my eyes meet his. He grin evilly at me and I'm soon thrown over his shoulder.

"Found you!" he exclaims.

He throws me on his bed and hovers over me, making sure to lean on his forearms to not put too much of his weight on me.

"You thought you could hide from me? Hmm, I don't think so." He whispers lowly into my ear and it has me clutching the bedsheets so I don't jump on this man.

"Now it's time for your punishment."

Punishment?

"What punishment-" I get cut off when he tickled my sides and I laugh and squeal loudly.

"P-please! I'm s-sorry!" I try to push him away but he just tickles me even more.

The sound of his angelic laugh mixes with mine as it bounces off the walls of his bedroom.

"Are you sorry?" He asks.

I nod rapidly, desperate for him to stop the tickles.

"Words. I need words, baby."

"Yes!" I yell.

His hands stop and he grins down at me.

I breathe heavily while we stare at each other.

"Your so beautiful." He whispers and kisses my neck.

I moan softly and grip his shirt.

"I love that sound. It's so sexy." He mumbles into my neck and sucks on that spot again that has me moaning loudly. I quickly cover my mouth in embarrassment.

His family definitely heard me.

"We should stop. Your family is downstairs and they most likely heard us." I tell him.

He tilts his head in mock innocence, "What are they gonna do? Let them hear you. It just shows how much I pleasure you." He smirks at me and then smashes his lips to mine.

I moan softly into the kiss. He kisses me hard like his life depends on it.

His hands roam my body like he doesn't know where to put them.

"You're so fucking hot." He mumbles against my lips.

He grips my butt and it makes me gasp. He uses this to his advantage to shove his tongue into my mouth. He groans and it vibrates through me. Our lips move in sync and I clench my thighs together to reveal some of the heat.

I tug on his shirt and he pulls it over his head. I slide my hands up and down his abs. His breath hitches but he just watches lustfully.

"Hey, mom wanted to know if-" Blades begins but stops when he sees us.

I push Killian off me and throw him his shirt.

"Woah, you guys were getting freaky in here! I knew we heard moans." He smirks at us.

"Shut the fuck up and just tell us what you want." Killian demands and he doesn't sound too happy that we got interrupted.

"Right! So mom wanted to know if Everleigh was staying the night again."

Killian looks over at me, silently asking the same thing.

"Uhm, I can stay over tonight but I have to be up early because I have work tomorrow morning." I smile kindly at Blade.

He nods and leaves the room.

Killian pulls me to him and I cuddle into him.

"Fucker most likely did that on purpose." He grumbles into my hair and I laugh into his chest.