Facts 71-80,Strange laws

71. Because of heavy traffic congestion, Julius Caesar banned all wheeled vehicles from Rome during daylight hours.

72. You're subject to fines and/or imprisonment for making "ugly faces" at dogs in Oklahoma.

73. In Lehigh, Nebraska it's against the law to sell donut holes.

74. The Spanish Inquisition once condemned the entire Netherlands to death for heresy.

75. A girl, in the Vacococha tribe of Peru, to prepare her for marriage at the age of 12, is placed in a basket in the hut of her prospective in-laws and must remain suspened over an open fire night and day for 3 months.

76. Talking on a cellular phone while driving is against the law in Israel.

77. Women in Florida may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.

78. During the time that the atomic bomb was being hatched by the United States at Alamogordo, New Mexico, applicants for routine jobs like janitors, were disqualified if they could read. Illiteracy was a job requirement. The reason: the authorities did not want their trash or other papers read.

79. To pass U.S. Army basic training young female recruits must do 17 pushups in two minutes. Males must do 40 pushups in two minutes.

80. Quebec and Newfoundland are the only two provinces which do not allow personalized license plates.