Part 1

~Flashback to 6 years ago~
Zak's Dad's POV:
"So it's settled I will be taking Zak and you will be taking Sam" I asked looking at my now ex wife from across the table. "Yes I think it will be better that way but I do want Zak to come over every weekend and he can choose if he wants to come over when he has breaks" she said almost tearing up, it was a sad sight to see but this divorce was for the best for me and my ex wife. "Ok me and Zak will leave tomorrow, I already have a house up in the country with a lot of land so you don't have to worry about us looking for a house" I said getting up to go and pack my things.

"Tomorrow will be a better day" I said as I got Zak and mine's luggage loaded into my car.

Zak's POV:
"I don't want you to leave, we are supposed to stay together forever" my sister said to me pulling on my sleeve trying to pull me back inside the house. "I'm sorry but I have to leave I promise I will visit you during the weekends ok" I said starting to tear up, "But, but-" she began but was cut off by starting to cry. "Ok Sam please let your b-brother go ok you c-can see him again on the weekends o-ok" my mom said picking Sammy up and and putting her in inside before coming to give me a big hug.

"Please take good care of yourself for me ok" she said starting to cry, "Don't worry mama I will" I said hugging her back. I then get into the car and me and my dad drove off to go to our new home. As we started to get further away I couldn't help but let myself cry. 'Good bye old life' I thought as I turned to look out the windshield.

~Present day~
"Zak I'm home" I heard my dad yell from downstairs in the kitchen, "Ok I'm coming down" I yell back knowing he wants to talk to me about something. "I'm here dad" I say as I walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table with him. "Ah son I need to talk to you about graduation" I started, 'great this talk again' I thought as I just looked at him waiting or an answer, "Ok so I know that you are planning to go to college, but I need you to carry on our family tradition which is summoning demons to help out with any rough patching" he said and paused after that waiting for me to answer. I gestured to him to continue talking, "Ok so over this summer I am going to teach ok and this means no going to see Sam or your mother" after he said that I got mad. This was my last summer being in this god forbidden state and I promised Sammy that I would spend the entire summer with her. "WHAT NO, I'm not going to do that and you can't make me" I shouted slamming me hands down on the table, "Zak we talked about this-" "No we didn't, I am going to moms house. I promised Sammy that I would spend the entire summer with her and mom before I leave for college" I yelled which for him really fired up, "NO YOU ARE NOT" he shouted and I could see he was getting really angry. I took a step back and started to bolt towards my bedroom, but before I made it to the stairs my dad grabbed me by my hoodie and yanked me back and pinned me to floor. "I think some time in the basement will do some good for you" he said with a evil laugh.

"N-no anywhere but there dad please" I begged as he was dragging me towards the basement door. I kept on begging him to let me go as he dragged me down the steps and threw me on the ground. "I'll come back in 10 minutes to check on you" he said and with that he walked back up the stairs and locked the door behind him. 'I'm so sorry Sammy but I will visit you in August I promise' I thought as I curled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep.

~Next day~
"What do you mean you can't come and stay you promised" Sammy said over the phone, "Look dad is making me stay here and I can't get out of he is training me to do ok, but I promise to visit in August ok" I said giving her a sad look. "Ok but please come me and mom really want to see you" Sammy said on the brink of tears, "I know ok, I love you bye" I said waving, "Bye" and with that I ended the call. "Zak get down here it's time for school" my dad said, "Ok coming" I yelled down to him. I grabbed my stuff and went out to meet dad in the car.

~After school~ (yes I am not writing the school day I don't have time for that)

'Finally home' I thought as opened the door to my room and threw my backpack on the ground. After I changed into more comfortable clothes I hopped onto my computer and opened Minecraft. 'Gosh now I just wait till graduation day' I thought continuing to play Minecraft.

————————————————————————

Woooo new story. I do hope you guys like this story because I have had this idea in my mind for a while but I couldn't write it yet because I needed to finish my other book. But anyways till next time goooddddd bbbyyyeeeee