Part 6

Tommy's POV:

"And then the next day the teacher go so fucking pissed that all of us were not in class that he set his whole room on fire. Of course everyones parents were called, but I only got away with a detention" I said smiling to myself. I was to caught up in the memory that Sammys laughing broke me out of it. "Haha I would have loved to his face, you know I once actually was the reason that my school had to shut down for a month all because I brought a bunch of cockroaches to school and let them loose. It took them a whole month to find and get rid of all the cockroaches" she said while eating her flaming ice cream. I was surprised to say the least that a human was able to actually eat any demon food. "Hey I was wondering, does your family have any connections or someone in their family that is related to a demon" I ask looking at her. Though when I met her eye she looked shocked. "Um are you ok or something like what the fuck" I asked looking down almost immediately.

"Holy shit I didn't even think about that" Sammy said looking at me with a surprised face. "Huh well I think we should be getting home now because I'm pretty su-" I was cut of by someone yelling my name. "TOMMY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN" I heard my brother shout. I turn around to see a very angry Wilbur heading in my direction that I immediately stand up, grab Sammys arm and start to book it down the street. "TOMMY YOU ASS, GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW" I hear Wilbur shout as he ran after us. 

We didn't get very far when I saw both Techno and Phil straight ahead of us. As soon as hey spotted me they also started to run in my direction. "Hey so are you up for a little fly" I ask Sammy turning towards her. "Ooo~ that sounds like fun" she said with a smile on her face. "Ok good so I just need you to hold onto me as tight as you can ok" I said to her and she did just that. When there was an opening I opened my wings up and jumped into the air. "Tommy get down now" I heard my dad shout at me. "No I won't unless you let me explain first" I shout back "Fine but please come home" Phils shouted back and with that I land back down on the ground and start to walk over to my family. "You have a lot of explaining to do" Techno said scolding me. "I know but can we go home first" I said as I felt Sammy loosen her grip on me. 

~After they got home~

"So are gouging to tell us about where you were and who your new friend is" Wilbur said sitting down on the couch with the others. "Ok so for starters this is Sammy or Sam my friend who recently moved here and the reason I was gone for so long was because I was showing her around the place and I guess we lost track of time for a bit ok, I'm sorry I know I should've left a note or texted you but I mean you would have done the same if there was a new person in town too right" I said feeling very uncomfortable with all of my family eyes on me. finally after the most longest 2 minutes I had Phil decided to speak, "Well Tommy I am not going to ground you and you are not in trouble, but please tell us next time so we don't come home to a very quite house which is always concerning even we leave you home alone" Phil said with a little chuckle at the end. 

"Thank you anyways I think it's about time that I introduced Sammy to the rest of you.....So Sammy this is my family. The blonde on is my dad his name is Phil the Pink haired one is Techno and the brunette is Wilbur. Techno and Will are both my older brothers, they are twins and I am sadly the youngest" I said looking at the ground in with a sad face. "Awwww is Tommy sad that he is the youngest awwww" I hear Wilbur say and soon enough both him and Techno were laughing at my misery. "I'm sorry Tommy but like it's funny, also the fact the you think your strong to go against me in a fight" Techno said and that just made even more mad that they think I was not strong. "Can I say something about Tommy" I heard Sammy said, "Sure I mean he is your friend" Wilbur said looking at her with a smirk on his face. "Well if you think Tommy is not strong then how do you explain the fact the he can lift me into the air even though I am practically a body builder and spend majority of my breaks at the gym lifting weights that are a lot more heaver then you" she said with a ground smirk on her face indicating that she won. "Ha I like to see try to lift me" Techno said standing up and getting all in her face. "Ok' she said and with that lifted Techno onto her shoulders and carried him all the way to yard and dropped him and then came back inside. 

"Well if I had not seen it with my own eyes I would have thought you were joking mate" Phil said with a laugh. "Hey dad I was wondering if she can stay here for a bit, her parents are still trying to find a good house or apartment to live in and she needs a place to stay" I said looking over at my dad on the couch. "Oh yeah sure she can stay she seems like a pleasure have" he said smiling and standing up to into the kitchen. "Dinner will be ready in 20 minutes so be ready" Phil said. "Come on lets go up my room" I said grabbing Sammy's wrist and pulling her to my room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo.......another part and this one is entirely sbi. YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I hope you all had a wonderful time reading this and I hope y'alls day, night, evening, or morning (im looking at you all nighters) was wonderful. Until next time good byeee.