Part 15

Zak's POV:

I woke up in a familiar place. My head hurt so much, I looked around the bedroom more and remembered where I was. I was home. It then all started coming back to me, the wedding, my father, Tommy trying to save me. I bolt upright and run to my old bedroom door. I try to open the door only to find the door locked. "DAD, DAD PLEASE LET ME OUT" I scream starting to bang on the door. "DAD, Please let me out" I shouted once more. I tried to knock the door down, but to avail.

I started to bang the door again, but I started to get weaker and weaker. I soon gave up, the only thing for me to do was crying. I was saying please over and over again just hoping that someone would come save me. Save me from this nightmare I was forced into.

~The next day~

I wake up to see that I was tied to the bed by my foot. I started to cry, I didn't want this, I never wanted this. I hate my dad, hated this old life I was forced into again. "Dad please let me go" I called out once more. "NO" is the only thing I heard. I tried so hard to get the chain off my ankle, but to no avail. I was stuck here probably forever. I Just hope Tommy got word to Bad and Bad believed him. Or else I would be stuck here forever.

Bad's POV:

"So...if what you're saying is that he is in the human world and his dad took him" I said growing more and more angry at the fact that my queen was taken by his abuser. "Yes and I know for a fact that Zak's dad does not have any good intentions" Tommy said, "Ok, guards I need you to get Zak's mom and sister and friends I need them to help me. Maids I need you to escort Tommy to the armory, if anything happens I need him to be prepared" I said getting up and walking to my bedroom.

When I get to my bedroom sit down on the bed. I pull out a picture of me and Skeppy. It was one of the first pictures we took when Skeppy was finally warming up to me more. I started crying, I never really cry, but this time I couldn't help it. I may never get him back and that thought is very scary. It wasn't even a thought it was a possibility, I may never see Skeppy again and that scared me. I couldn't rule this world without him, I want him......I need him.

"Hey Bad.....are you ready or do you need more time" I heard Sam say. I look up to meet her gaze, "Yeah I'm ready let's go save Zak" I said grabbing my sword and cape and heading out with Sam in tow.

Zak's POV:

I was curled up in a ball. I was so hungry, dad hasn't given me anything to eat or drink really and its been about 2 day nows. I then hear the door open and I look up to be met with the figure of my father standing in the door way with what looked like a plate of food. "D-dad" was all I could muster up. "Hello son I just came by to see how you were doing and to give you some food" my dad said with a sinister smile. "N-no you came t-to poison me, and turn me back to be a human" I say angrily.

Then it all happened to fast, one minute I'm on the ground curled up in a ball the next I'm up against the wall being chocked by my own father. "You stupid asshole of course that is what I am trying to do, you are my son not some fucking demon king or devil. So you are going to going to eat this food weather you like it or not" my dad said forcing my mouth open and with his free hand bringing up a spoon full of food.

That's when I heard it. I heard his voice, his sweet, calming, and stern voice. I wanted to cry, he came for me. "Get away from him you bitch and then maybe I might not slit your throat" my dad got up and started to walk away from me, slowly putting his heads up. I saw who I think was Techno and Phil hold my dad back and bring him downstairs. I started to cry, I was safe, no longer in danger.

"It's ok Skeppy I'm here, there is nothing that will harm you now" I heard Bad say as he brought me into a hug. "Thank you Bad, can I sleep now" I asked already letting myself go into the black void of sleep. "Yes yes you can" and that was all I needed to hear before the void of sleep took me away.

————————————————————————
Well I hope you guys like this part and ik it took me a while to get out. School for me is starting soon and I have been very busy so yeah. I will still update this book it will just be slower because of school and work but yeah. Anyways till next time goooddddd bbbyyyeeeee