Part 17

Zak's Mom's POV:

"Sammy let your brother go, we have to go back home" I said trying to pry Sammy off of Zak so he has room to breath. "Noooooooo~ I don't want to leave, please don't make me leave" Sammy said whining, "Sammy please let me go I can't breath" Zak said struggling to get out of her tight grip. "Ok, ok fine I will let him go" Sammy said letting go of Zak. "Thank you and I'm going to miss you both" Zak said giving me a hug. "I will too" 

"Yo Zak what about us dude" I heard one of his friends say in a teasing tone. "Yeah, yeah I know, I didn't forget about you guys come here" Zak said pulling all of his friends into a hug. "We'll miss you man" Finn said, "Yeah we will, but you better visit us form time to time" Velvet said pushing Zak in the shoulder lightly.

Zak's POV:

"Don't worry I will" I said pulling him into another hug. "Well it looks like it's time to go, come on guys" a guard named Ponk said guiding all of them to the portal symbol. "Bye Zak I hope to see you again soon" Sammy said waving good bye to me. "Bye Sammy I love you" I said waving back, "Love you Zak" they all shouted waving me a good bye.

Next thing I know was there was a bright light and all of them vanished. If I'm being honest I kinda already miss them. "Aww Skeppy I know that you miss them already but you'll get to visit them soon. I promise" Bad said pulling me into a hug. "Yeah I know that" I said giving him small kiss on his cheek. "Aww Skeppy I love you too" Bad said picking me up and taking me up to our bedroom. "Now you little muffin go to sleep, we have a long day tomorrow" Bad said placing me on the bed and getting into the bed himself.

"Good night Skeppy" Bad said snuggling closer to me, "Good night Bad" I said letting the darkness take me away to the land of dreams.

Sapnap's POV: (OMG IT CAN'T BE)

"Karllll, Quackityy" I yelled, I really need to tell both of my fiancés the letter I just got. "Whaatttt Sapnap, me and Quackity are kind of busy at the moment" I heard Karl yell from the kitchen. 'oh they better not be making a mess in the kitchen again' I thought as I ran towards the kitchen. Yup I called it they started a fire. And I thought I was the one to start fires, but no these two idiots start way more fires then me. "What the f#uck you two, how did this happen, you know what I don't even want to hear it" I said gathering up all the fire and blasting it all out side. 

"We're sorry Sappy" both Karl and Quackity said at the same time. "Gosh how did I ever fall in love with you two" I said laughing while pulling both of them into hug. "Ok so what did you need Sappy Nappy" Karl asked, "Well I good a letter from my dad saying that he found a husband and that we should all go and meet him" I said. "Oh so he finally found someone to rule by his side" Quackity asked, "Apparently so" I said with a bit of a laugh.

"Well come on we can get the other to watch Kinko while we're away lets gooo" Karl said already running out the door to prepare for the trip. "Well lets go then" I said taking Quackity's hand and rushing after Karl.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys long time no see. How is everyone, hope you all are doing well. I have been away for a while yes I know, school is wonderful thing no isn't it. Well just one more chapter to go and it's the end. Until next time goooooodddddd bbbyyyyyyeeeeeeee.