Part 5

Tommy's POV:
"OH great someone is calling me, might at well see what the fuck they want cause I have nothing better to do" I said getting ready to go to the place that is summoning me.

~After he gets there~
"Ok so what do you people fucking want" I said looking around the room at the people. It looks to be that the women are scared of me and the man is not. "I want you to take us to hell please" the guy said holding out what looks to be a bad full of coke. "Hmmmm I mean last time I took you, you promised me a date with a girl for one day and you still haven't gone through with that promise" I said with a smirk on my face knowing I won. "Ok, ok how about one date with my daughter" he said, "Wait what" I heard the youngest girl say. "Dad really do I have to" "Please sweetie just to get your brother back" the man said with a pleading look. "Ok fine let's go" the girl said holding out her hand for me to take. "Oh joy also thank you for the coke" I said and with that I snapped my fingers and teleported us to hell.

When we got to hell I changed the humans appearances so the other demons don't suspect anything. "Ok well I think that you two should go because I think I know who you are and it take a while to get to the castle" I said ushering the adults out before my family can home. "Ok, ok we're going" they said and walked off.

"So do you just want to hang out or something" the girl next to me said. "Oh yeah sure I'm but what is your name" I ask turning to her, "Oh my name is Samantha but call me either Sammy or Sam which ever one you want" Sammy says with a smile. "Oh ok, oh and my name is Tommy" I said also with smile. "Nice to meet you also does anyone else know about your whole like thing" Sammy said which caught me off guard a bit, "Well no because if my family or anyone else knew I would be taken from my family and put as a worker or be put on the conceal in the kingdom and I'm just 17 years old who doesn't want anything to do with the stupid kingdom stuff" I said sitting down at my desk. "Huh I can understand that, working for something you don't like would be hell literally" Sammy said with a giggle at the joke she just made. "Haha very funny but um do you want me to show you around the place we have time before my family comes back home" I said getting up and grabbing Sammy's wrist and pulling her away from my room and taking her to look around the place.

Zak's POV:
"So what do you think so far" the demon, who's name was Eret, said staring at me in awe. I was wearing a white-ish very light blue suit with a crystal like cape and my crown on. I stood looking at myself in awe as well as Eret. "It looks amazing" I said still very amazed, "Oh good, I'm very glad you like it. Bad told me that you were going to like it" Eret said gesturing me to step off the platform. As soon as I stepped off the platform he grabbed me hand and told me to walk with him so we can show Bad.

"Ok Bad we are ready to show you" Eret said still holding me hand as we walk out to the main room. As soon as I saw Bad I knew he made the right choice. "Wow Eret you never fail to impress me, I'm practically speechless at what I am looking at" Bad said which made me blush a bit. 'Wow I am really falling for him aren't I' I thought as I walked onto the other platform to show of the suit more. "Ok Skeppy how about you give us a spin" Eret said with a smile. I did a nice spin making sure that Bad saw if it fit well on me or not. "Oh yes it is amazing. Eret thank you so much" Bad said which meant that the "dress" shopping was done. "Ok come on Skeppy let's get you out of this suit and you will be good to go" Eret said.

~2 hours later~
"So where do you want to go for lunch" Bad said sitting across from me in the car. I was surprised to say the least about how hell is almost like the human or over world. Except of course there is a castle and the outskirts of the city which hold all the torture stuff that I couldn't care less about. "Oh well I don't know, um do you guys have a chick-fa-la here" I ask looking up at him, "Oh yes we do, do you want to go there" "Yes please" I say getting excited. He let out a soft laugh and said "Well someone is excited to go to chick-fa-la" "What I barely got to go there when I lived with my dad because of how far away from everything we were" I said smacking him in the shoulder. He laughed and pulled me onto his lap and told his driver to take us to chick-fa-la.

"I do have to say that you are probably the best thing to happen to me Zak" Bad said playing with my hair. "Me too Bad, me too" I said getting comfortable on Bad's lap.

~When they got to the chick-fa-la~
When we went into the chick-fa-la we were taken to a somewhat private room to eat. 'Oh wow they have a lot of things prepared for the Bad don't they' I thought as me and Bad took our seats. "So what can I get for you two or do you want to order everything on the menu and you can choose what to eat from there" the waiter asked, "Everything from the menu please" Bad said closing the menu. "Ok I will have everything out for you in 10 minutes" the waiter said and left.

~After eating and getting back into the car~
"I think I'm getting tried can we go back home please" I said and I could feel Bad pull me onto his lap. "Yes we can" he said and with that I was out like a light.

Bad's POV:

I was so happy that Skeppy was finally accepting to be my husband it made me really happy. Everyone in the kingdom was excited too that I finally found someone to be making. 'I just hope that that father of his does not show up and take Skeppy away from me and if he does I will personally rip out every single one of his organs' I thought as I brought Skeppy into the bedroom and laid him down on the bed. "Sleep tight my little diamond" I said and kissed him goodnight.

----------------

Hey y'all I just wanted to say god bye because I don't want to make this long so yeah. Now go drink some water.