Part 11

Niki's POV:

Today Will came by the bakery with Tommy and Techno. "Hey guys how are you all of you" I said getting their usual orders ready. "Oh it's been good and we all are really excited for the wedding especially since this one got us all a nice seat at the wedding because he knows someone who is a friend of the king" Will said gesturing towards Tommy. "Ah yes I heard about that, glad you guys get nice VIP seating while I'm stuck helping set up all of my pastries" I said giving all of them their drinks and goodies. "Well I think we should get going don't want dad to worry about us again even though we keep leaving him a note saying where we are" Techno said starting to walk towards the door. "Ok well bye Niki it was nice talking to you" Will said turning to leave and waving a good bye.

"I'm going to stay here for a bit ok Will" Tommy yelled at his brother. Wilbur only nodded and soon disappeared around the corner. "I need to tell you something. I just cant keep it in any longer and I need to tell someone" Tommy said turning to me and speaking in a hushed tone. "Ok come around and go into the back I will be with you shortly"I said opening up the counter lift and letting Tommy inside. 

After he went to the back I made sure that I locked everything up for now and went tot eh back to see what Tommy wanted to talk about.

Tommy's POV:

I waited for about a good five minutes before Niki came into the backroom with worry painted on her face. "Ok so what did you want to tell me" she said sitting across from me. "Have you ever wanted to travel to the human world" I asked making eye contact, "Yes oh my god I have. I have always wondered what the human world looked like" she said looking happy and sad at the same time. "Shame though that only the King and council are the only demons who can go to the human world. I mean they cant even bring anyone back they can only bring people here if it's for a reason or because they belong here" she said looking down at the ground. "What if I told you I tango tot he human world and bring people back without a reason" I said and that caught her attention. "W-what are you saying" she asked me looking shocked.

I then proceeded to tell her everything and I mean everything. After I explained everything Niki looked at me with a very shocked face. "T-Tommy do you know how amazing it would be if everyone knew I mean you and your family could get treated like royalty and you could become one of the council members and get a lot of perks an-" I cut her off, "No Niki you don't get it. I don't want to be a council member I don't want to have a bunch of responsibilities and leave my childhood behind. I'm still a child I want to live my life and be free and not worry about what the king wants and what everyone else wants I don't want to have all of that pressure. I just.....I just.........." I started to cry. I dint want my whole life to be stripped away from me and the thought of it happening scared me. "Ok I get it you don't want to hold a lot of responsibility right now and that's ok, but please you have to tell your family about it at some point because I can tell this is taking a toll on your mental health and I'm worried for you ok" Niki said bringing me into a hug. "Thank you Niki, now I think I need to get going because I have a class today and I don't want to miss it" I said pulling out of the hug and getting up to go walk out the exit door. 

"Hey Tommy" I heard Niki say and I turn back to face her, "I'm glad you told and yes I will keep it a secret till you are ready to tell everyone" she said giving me a kind of smile. "Thank you and good bye" I said turning around and walking out of the door. 'Please don't tell anyone Niki' I thought making my way back home so that I could grab my stuff and meet Ranboo and Sammy so that we could go to our classes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey im back again with a hold another new part. hope you guys liked this part because and this time it didn't take me forever to make and I got it done in one day, I hope you all are proud of me but anyways hope you all are having a wonderful pride month. And until next time gooooodddddd bbbbbyyyyeeeee