Part 14

Zak's POV:
Today is the day, the day that I get married. To be honest I am really nervous. "Hey Skeppy it's going to be ok, I know that this is all of a sudden and you didn't really have any time to prepare, but come on I'm sure that Bad is also very nervous" Eret said as she was helping put on my suit. "Yeah I guess you're right" I said with a chuckle.

Bad's POV:
"What if he says no, what if he leaves me to go back to the human world, what if I say no, what if I banish him because I got really angry" I said passing back and forth. "Sir with all do respect I think you have nothing to worry about" Ant said trying to calm me down. "B-but what if-" I was cut off by one of Zak's friends; A6D, hitting me on the head. "Ow what was that for" I asked turning around to face him while rubbing my head. "Look he loves you ok, and I know this because he is one of my best friends. So take it from me that you are one of the best thing that has happened to him" A6D said in his very thick french accent.

"Ok I believe, now let's get this wedding started" I said walking out with both Ant and A6D.

'You are fine, this is fine, you are just getting married to your forever king that is really beautiful and handsome and funny, a-and-' I was cut off from my train of thought by the music starting. I straighten up and waited for Skeppy to walk down the aisle. Soon I saw him walking down and every devil or demon stood up. I couldn't help but smile at his beauty.

Soon enough he was standing in front of me looking ever so beautiful. "Do you both take each other to be loving husbands and great rulers of this dimension" the demon marrying us said. "Yes we do" we both say at the same time. "Then will you please bring up the knife" he said.

The knife barer came up with the marriage blade and knelt in front of both of us. I took the knife frost and cut my hand with it. I placed my hand on the alter. Then Zak took the knife and cut his hand as well and placed it on the alter. The alter then made our blood swirl in the air and it make a little blood gem. The gem was about to insert itself into the alter to forever stay there when there was a loud explosion heard from behind Skeppy.

After that everything went into chaos. The guards where trying to get me and Skeppy out but we got separated by everyone trying to get out of the marriage hall. "Go find Zak and meet me outside" I said going with the two remaining guards.

Tommy's POV:
I was running around trying to find my family or someone I knew, but there where to many people. That's when I hear a scream of someone I recognise. I wipe my head to the direction where the scream was coming from and I that's when I saw it. Zak's dad was pulling him away from everyone and was about to go back to the human world. "Oh no you don't" I shouted running over to them summoning myself a sword. Luckily I was able to get to the circle in time for me to go to the human world with them both.

"You stupid devil" I heard Zak's dad said as he picked up one of the swords that was hanging on the wall. "Just hand over Zak and maybe I won't kill you" I said lifting my sword up and getting into position. "Ha never he is my son and I am not allowing him to marry some demon king or whatever he is" Zak's dad said lifting his sword up to strike me. Luckily I managed to dodge just in time. Techno teaching me how to fight really came in handy. "GET AWAY FROM HIM" I heard Zak scream.

He was trying to hold his father back so he didn't hurt me. Which was really bad idea, because Zak's dad managed to back into a summoning circle. I won't be able to help him as I felt myself fading away. I then saw Zak getting knocked out, "No Zak, no" was all I could say before I disappeared.

I was back in my bedroom and I started to think of what the fuck just happened. When the door came crashing down. "Tommy are yo-Oh thank devils you're here and alive" Wil said bringing me into hug. I then felt my dad and Techno also pull me into a huge group hug. "Guys we don't time for this ok, Zak's in trouble his father took him back to the human world" I said breaking out of the hug. "Wait, it was Skeppy's dad" Techno asked looking shocked. "Yeah and I almost died" I said which mad Phil immediately start checking to see if I had any scraps or anything severe. "We have to go and tell Bad" I said which all of them nodded.

And soon we were out of the door racing down the street towards the castle to tell the king of where his king was. 'Hope you're ok Zak'

————————————————————————
Hey y'all I am back. And yes I have come to terms with his death. I hope that a lot of you have or will. Yes I am still going to write him in my fanfics because I can, but yeah hope you guys enjoyed this part and especially the little twist in this chapter. Anyways till near time gooooodddddd bbbyyyeeeee. 

P.S. check out my new book. it's sbi I know but I will still write about techno ok and I also had an sbi idea for a very long time.