Part 12

Wilbur's POV:

Tommy has been acting really strange lately and everyone is worried about him. I saw him earlier with his new friend and Ranboo. They were all going to school and if has been a while since they were suppose to get out of school and they are not home yet. 

While I was thinking about where they could be and what washer dinner tonight I heard the front door open. "Wil I'm home and is that if someone my friends stay over for a bit, oh also Sammy's brother would like to see you"  Tommy said as he and his friends all went up to his room. "That's fine as long as they don't break anything" I yelled back. i turned around to grab a drink of water only to be met by the FUTURE KING. 

"Holy shi- I-I, umm-what are you doing here" I said and quickly bowed. I heard him laughing, then he said, "Oh I'm Sammy's older brother and I wanted to talk to about somethings regarding your brother if that is ok, also you don't have to bow" he said and look up and was giving me a kind smile. "oh sorry and sure we can talk you can go and have seat on the couch while. I get some tea or coffee ready, which do you prefer" I asked, "Oh some tea would be nice" he said making his way the couch. 

~After getting the tea~

I set the tea down and started to talk the future king. "So I don't know if you know this but your younger bother has the ability to go to earth via summoning circle and take people back here and turn them into demons temporarily or permanently and I wanted your opinion on this" he said and that left me speechless. Tommy can go to the human world, but only people in the council and the king are the only people you can go to the human world. "I don't know what to say, I-I never expected Tommy to have that ability. Will mean that he will go into the council" I ask king eye contact with the prince. "Oh no he is too young and does not appear to have an interest in the council, though I was thinking of having him come to the castle 1 to 2 times a month so one he can keep my sister company and two so that he can a least train his power a bit more and three because we see potential in him and we want him to be a prince of some kind in the future, I mean if he wants and if that is ok with any one you. I think he would make a good prince and obviously he will not be doing any paper work or anything just a prince can relay on if we need help making a decision" the prince said putting his mug down on the coffee table. 

This was a lot of information to take in. Tommy being a prince and going to the castle 1 to 2 times a month. "Gosh I mean I'm fine with it as long as this is what he wants, but I am going to have to talk to the rest my family about this before we make a decision" I say looking down at the ground. "That is completely understandable, whenever you guys make a decision just have me sister bring a letter or something" he said with a kind smile, "Well I think I should be leaving now it was nice to have this talk, good bye now" the prince said getting up and waving goodbye before disappearing behind the door. "Are you mad at me" I heard voice ask. I turn around to see Tommy said there with tears in his eyes. "What, no im not Tommy how could you ever think that, I'm just surprised and shocked that's all. I know it must of been hard for you to tell us, come here" I said holding my arms out gesturing for him for a hug. He came over and hugged me and started to sob in my chest.

We stayed like this for a few minutes before we heard the door open and a monotoned voice say,"Um is everything ok" "Sort of, we need to talk about something" I said letting go of Tommy and turning around to face my dad and brother.

"This is going to be really shocking, so you might want to sit down for this" I said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this part took so long to get out. I have been dealing with my job rn so thing have been a little crazy. Also my sister's graduation was a little hectic and yeah stuffs been happening but it's starting to calm down now. Anyways till next time goooooddddd bbbbyyyyeeeeee