Part 18

Zak's POV:
"So you had a son and didn't bother to tell me until this morning" I deadpanned at my husband. "Well yeah I didn't want you to stress about that ok, I mean you have already gone through so much in just a span of a month" Bad said giving me puppy dog eyes. "Still though, I think that that's an important thing to tell me" I said patting his head while getting up from my throne to go to the baths for some nice relaxing time, away from my bugging husband.

"Ok now time for some nice relaxing ti-" I was cut off by Bad barging in, "Skeppy you can't leave me like that you muffinhead, I was so lonely" Bad said getting into the bath with me. "Can't I have one day where you are not with me 24/7" I said with a groan. "Wow you muffin head how dare you say that to your own husband" Bad said with a pout. 'I can never get away from him now can I' I thought as Bad pulled me into a hug. "Um Bad what are you doing" I asked after felt a weird feeling go through my body. "Shhhh just relaxed" he said and soon I felt myself very relaxed. 'Oh my god are we actually doing this' I thought as Bad laid on top of me. "Skeppy you know demon stuff isn't the same as human stuff right? Right, well I really want Sap to have a sibling, soooo are you willing to make a child with me" he asked giving me puppy dog eyes. "Fine but only because I'm to tired to fight with you right now"

"Yay thank you Skeppy" Bad said with a smile and that's all I heard before being engulfed by the darkness.

(I'm just saying now, no this is not a smut chapter. I have decided to have demons do like spiritual stuff to make a baby. Yes demons can still have sex but it does not create a baby, only when they have it with humans can it create a baby)

Sapnap's POV:

We finally arrive at the castle, after a long three days of consent fighting and bickering out of all of us. "Ok you two remember don't swear my dad hates swearing" I said, "Also Quackity pls no drugs, I don't want to get in trouble with my dad ok and I really want you alive for our wedding" I said. "Wait, what" he said stating to calculate everything that could go wrong with this meeting. 

His thoughts were interrupted by my dad greeting us. "Ah Sapnap you made it, and I see you brought your finances oh how lovely" Bad said giving me a hug. "Yup and we cant wait to meet your new husband dad" I said smiling. "Ah yes, well how about you all come inside and get comfortable, then you can meet Skeppy" he said rushing us into the living room. "This is where you lived for majority of your life" Karl asked in awe, "Yes Karl this is my childhood home" I said taking a seat on one of the couches. 

"How did we never know about this" Q said looking around the room also in awe. "Well I did try to explain it, but I don't think me explaining it would have been enough" I said with a little chuckle at the end while rubbing the back of my neck. "Still though" Quackity said as soon as some maids came in with some tea and another person in tow. 

"Ah thank you and Skeppy you finally woke up, come I need to introduce you to my son" Dad said as I stood up to greet my new dad. "Hello my name is Sapnap" I said holding to my hand for him to shake, "Ah Hello Sapnap my name is Skeppy, I have heard a lot about you and don't worry they were mostly good things" Skeppy said shaking my hand. Oh so and these are my finances, Karl and Quackity we are the rules of the Kinko Kingdom" I said gesturing to my finances behind me. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you all, but I am going to have to end our little meet and greet because someone thought it was a good idea to give a little sibling to his son" Skeppy said looking over at dad. "Wait I'm going to have a sibling" I said with the biggest smile ever. "Wow you're going to be a big brother Sap" Karl said hugging me from behind.

"Yes now if you excuse me I must go and get some more rest or else I will collapse here and you all will have to move my body" Skeppy said walking out the door with one maid in tow. "Well I think it's time for the rest of the tour, so if you could follow me" my dad said gesturing us to follow him. 

~After the tour, because I'm lazy to write that whole thing~

"Wow I can't believe that you grew up here" Karl said as we got to our room. "Yup, it's nice to come back here and learn whats new and I'm glad that I got to have you two with me"I said flopping onto the bed. Karl and Quackity following. "Wow even the bed is comfortable" Karl said soon falling asleep, Quackity following soon after. "Yes it is" I said also falling asleep.

Skeppy's POV:

"So what did you think" Bad asked getting into bed with me. "Well Sapnap was nice like him and his two finances too. All three were very lovely" I said closing my book and setting it down. "Yeah I raised Sapnap right" Bad said as we both snuggle closer together. "Good night Skeppy" "Good night Bad" "I can't wait to have our baby" Bad said as the world plunges into darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well that is the end of this book I will write and epilogue so you guys can get your baby content but yeah. And sorry if this took so long I have been busy with school and other things so yeah. But anyways until next time, ggoooodddddd bbbbyyyeeeeee.