Part 3

~One week later~

Zak's Dad's POV:
"Oh Zak wake up we need to get ready for tonight" I said coming into his room to wake him. "Dad please five more minutes" he groaned facing away from the door, "Oh come on we need to go to the store and get the stuff for tonight's summoning" I said with a smile. "Mmm~ no I don't want to leave my nice warm bed" Zak said digging his head more into the covers. "Ok that enough" I said and started to pull him out from his bed, "Noooooo~" he whined not wanting to get up. "Zak it's already 10 am get your ass up" I said pulling him to his door, "Fine I'll get up" "Thank you my dear son" I said and shut the door behind me.

Zak's POV:
"Dad why do we have to get stuff I already thought we had stuff" I said looking over at my dad who was driving. "Yes we do have things but I need to get a few more things" he answered and that was it for talking in the car.

~After Shopping~

"Ok son tonight is full moon which means that this is the perfect night to summon demons, now how about you go and get some more sleep while I make the circle and prepare the offering ok" my dad said giving me a warm smile. "Huh, oh yeah sure um but is there anything I could help you with" I asked just to make sure he had everything under control. "Nope but thanks for asking, now off to bed with you" he said ushering me out of the room and into my bedroom. "Well ok then" I said getting into my pjs and going to sleep.

~At night~
"Dad are all of these candles necessary" I asked looking around the room, "Yes son, now come here we are running out of time" he said sitting on the floor. I follow his action and hold his hands and soon we start the chant.

Bad's POV:
I was just sitting in my room thinking about who would be the perfect king or queen to help me rule my kingdom when I suddenly felt a feeling I rarely feel. "Oh I'm being summoned, I guess I can check it out to see what offering they have for me, hahaha" I said with a laugh. I got up from my desk and made it over to the middle of my room and started to leave to the human world.

Zak's POV:
"Um dad is it supposed to glow this bright" I asked looking at him. He though didn't answer because he had a very scared look on his face. "Son get out the way I made a mistake" he said shoving me out of the way as things started flying everywhere.

"Dad what's going on" I yelled, but he didn't answer. I look over to where he was and he was knocked unconscious. I look back up to the summoning circle and see a giant demons figure standing in the middle of it. I start to back up even more and soon my back hits the wall. 'Oh god, oh god' I think as the demon looks around.

After looking around the demon looks like he is about to leave before his eyes set on me. 'Sh!t, sh!t' I thought as he got closer. He raised his hand up in front of me and and it started to glow. He also started to say something but I couldn't hear because when his hand started to glow I felt instantly tired. After a while I couldn't stay awake anymore and I allowed the void of darkness to consume me.

Bad's POV:
When I got to the place where I was being summoned everything was flying around as usual. I start to look around to see what they have for me, but they didn't have anything for me. 'Great' I though as I started to get ready to leave before I spotted a young boy, looked to be 18. Oh he was beautiful sight I had to have him. I started to walk towards him and started to put him to sleep.

When he was finally asleep I picked him up and started to leave when I felt something hit me. "GET AWAY FORM MY SON" the voice from behind me screamed. I turned to see a man standing there with a knife in his hand. "Oh so this is your son huh" I said with smirk. "Yes he is now let him go" the man said, "Mhh, no I am going to make him my king and there is nothing you can do about that" I said with a smile and with that I left before the man could react.

When I got back I called for the maids to dress my new king in ritual clothes and to take him to the ritual room and chain him up so he doesn't escape. "Finally I have myself a king" I said and with that I went to bed so I was nice and refreshed in the morning to turn my beautiful king into and beautiful demon king.

~With Zak's Dad~
Zak's Dad's POV:
"N-no, no, NO" I yelled, my son was gone, taken by a demon. "Curse you, you stupid devil king" I yelled slamming my hands on the near by table. 'I have to get Zak back, Mara is going to kill me if she finds out that her son got taken by a demon' I thought panicking. 'Wait Mara' I thought as I fumbled with my phone phone for bit before I got it unlocked. I went into my contacts and clicked on Mara's contact. I hit the call button and waiting for her to pick up. 10 seconds went by and soon she picked up. "Yes Andrew do you need something" she asked in a slightly annoyed voice, "I made a huge mistake and now Zak is gone" I said and there was silence for a minute before Mara spoke again. "What. Did. You. Do" she said in an angry tone, "Well let's just me and him summoned a demon and the demon was the king of Hell" I said waiting for her to yell at me, "I am going to come over and we are going to talk about this you b!tch" she said and hung up. "Well I am definitely a dead man" I said starting to get everything back to their original places.

————————————————————————
Hey y'all hope u guys liked this part. Also Bad has finally made an appearance, woooooo. Well anyways till next time. Bbbbyyyyeeeeee