Epilogue

~6 months later~

Zak's POV:

"Isn't she just the cutest" I said hold our new baby girl. "Yes she is, now what are we going to name her" Bad said looking down at me. "How about-" I got cut off by Sapnap bursting into the room. "Where is my little sibling" he shouted, which woke up the baby and she began to cry. "Sapnap, be quite you just woke her up" Bad said scolding Sapnap. I start to calm down the little one, "It's ok mommy is here" I whisper getting her to clam down. "Sorry dad didn't mean to wake her" Sapnap said sheepishly.

"How about we name her Daisy" I blurted out looking at the both of them and the other two that came. in to see the baby. "Oh thats a lovely name but why that name" Karl asked. "Oh well Daisy just mean new beginnings so I thought it was a fitting name" I said rocking the baby back and forth. "I really like that name Zak" Bad said coming next to me and giving me kiss on my cheek. 

"That is a wonderful name amigo" Quackity said."Thanks and thank you all for being here, it was nice meeting all of you" I said. We soon all come in for a group hug. 

"Thanks for this life Bad" I whispered in his, "You're welcome" he whispered right back

??? POV:

"I will get out of here mark my words demon. You may be the king but I will get out of here you hear me, I WILL GET OUT YOU A$$HOLE" I yelled with a demonic laugh at the end.

"There are people trying to sleep keep it down the guys in the next cell yelled, but didn't care. 'I will escape' I thought as I lay down on the dumb excuse for a bed and fall asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone I am glad to say that this is the end of this book. There might be a sequel to this book but I'm not sure. I mean if you want you get make a sequel but make sure to credit me. SO with that I will see you all in the next story. Goooooddd bbyyyeeee