Making Friends in unexpected places.

"I'm in love with Josie Saltzman" Those were the words that neither girl in the room right now was expecting to be hearing. It wasn't something that could be thrown around easy as the love confession was made but unfortunately for Hope, the girl who she means to say it to wasn't in the room. Lizzie made her way over to Hope who looked to be shaken up. "Hey Hope is that really you or are you playing games with me right now?" She had to be sure that no game was being played here because sitting there for a hour waiting to see the results of what she had put Hope through made her very anxious.

Hope accepted Lizzies help in getting up from the floor as she was struggling right now with all the emotions coming back to her at once. "I'm sorry Lizzie, I'm truly sorry for everything I put you guys through......what I've put you through. I know I have a lot to make up for and that I will probably never earn your forgiveness back but I'm going to do my best to try" Lizzie this time could tell that Hope's humanity was back on. It warmed her heart knowing her friend if she still wanted to call her that was back.

Lizzie sat them both down on the edge of the bed as Lizzie held Hope's hand trying to comfort the girl that had caused her so much pain the past few weeks. "Your right, it's going to take time and I'm not sure myself if I can fully forgive you for everything you did but besides all of that I can reason with you knowing after everything that happened to you, of course you wasn't yourself. Even though I wasn't at all convinced there was anything left to be saved in you, Josie did and after all this time it's taken you this long to admit your feelings for her. Im not counting the time when you said you had a crush on her when you were fourteen for a week because we both know it was more than that" Hope couldn't help but laugh a little after hearing that despite the tears running down her face still along with the heavy breathing that came along with it.

There was more understanding between the two girls, a lot more compared to a few hours ago when everything was so different. The blonde had brought some tissues towards the girl she was sitting next to as she wanted to help wipe the tears away. "I think a part of me has always known I've liked Josie as out from anyone she's the one that understands me the most. I spend most of the time thinking about her and wonder if the next thing will do causes me to lose her forever. I can't lose her Lizzie, I've not had a chance to tell her how I feel. Though the more I think about it, the more I realise that she's probably better off without me because being the people in my life that I love always ends up disappearing one way or another."

Lizzie hated the way Hope saw herself as a curse, someone who doesn't deserve love and pushes people away because of everything that's happened in her life. She just wished that the girl would see this and try fight the thoughts in her head that kept telling her she wasn't deserving of anyone or that the people who she ends up loving will come out of her life quicker than they were in it. "I don't want to hear none of that Mikealson. You're a Tribrid now and have practically told the universe to fuck off along with everyone in it. Hope you are not a mistake, you are not cursed and you are deserving of a happy life that involves being in love with my sister if you both choose to go down that path" Lizzie wrapped her arms around her friend who was accepting of the hug and looked at each other with a little smile. "After everything you did, I do agree in you trying to earn my forgiveness so if you do this you'll be forgiven. I want you to help me get back Josie and kill the red headed bitch along with whoever else is responsible for working for her and keeping Josie captive".

Hope was more than happy to oblige to what Lizzie was offering as she wanted to kill Aurora and make her suffer in more ways than she could ever think possible. Josie getting home safely into her arms was the most important thing for her and she didn't care who would have to suffer along the way. "I'll help you of course I'll help you. I have a idea in mind on how we can kill Aurora and get Josie home safely but it all depends on what sort of defence she has set up outside the facility they are keeping her in. I promise you I'll do everything I can to get her back, it's my fault she is in this mess in the first place"

Lizzie knew Hope wouldn't say no and was relieved because she didn't think she could go through all of this alone but it helped having the most powerful being working side by side with her. She slowly leaned back onto the bed after seeing the time and knew they had a very busy day ahead of them. "We should probably get some rest Hope, atleast then we'll be recharged and ready to go to kill Posion Ivy wanna be".

With that both girls had got comfortable in bed after Hope was next to lay down. The lights were switched off and they had both came through something big together but a even bigger tasked lies ahead of them tomorrow. With a common ground and a understanding between one another, it's amazing what could happen.

NEW ORLEANS

Aurora had been planning a move like this for a while and getting revenge on Hope was the end game for her as she could imagine how it would hurt Klaus as he was most likely watching over his daughter. There was four guards inside the room in which Josie was held captive and there was eight outside to make sure there was no surprises creeping up on her. Everything had to be perfectly executed as she was dealing with someone much more powerful than her but because she didn't have nothing to lose and something her enemy wanted, she felt as if she had the upper hand.

Her phone starts to ring and that proceeded her to walk away from Josie as she didn't want her hearing any little details. "Talk to me Patrick, what seems to be the problem?" Aurora waited for a reply and wondered what was occurring as this guard only phoned when there was a unwanted visitor outside the building. "There's someone here miss that claims she has something to offer you, more like a deal" Of course this intrigued the read head as if this was a trap, she wanted to go cage it herself before in this deal was going to benefit then who was she to oblige. "Send then in".

Aurora closed the door behind her that had Josie in and made her way upstairs towards the entrance to whom she saw a small girl with the worst haircut she's ever seen. "I can practically smell the werewolf on you. Now tell me what are you doing here and why do you look so familiar?" The girl infront of seemed out of depth but confident enough to come here alone. "My name is Finch and I'm the girlfriend of who you are keeping locked up here. I want to make a deal with you in which involves killing Hope Mikealson" Finch slowly pulls out a steak from her jacket which she had managed to craft without any knowing before the tree went down. "Well well, I must say I'm not completely surprised by this turn of events but this isn't exactly going to kill Hope that easily. There needs to be a way in letting her fall into a trap".

Thought Finch may look stupid, she had been coming up with a plan even before Hope's humanity had turned off and when that little turn of effects happened, it only made her plan just a little easier knowing Josie was going to fall into it too. "I wasn't going to be foolish enough just to bring a weapon because I know there are plans A and B or whatever. This is why what I have come up with something that don't just involve killing Hope Mikealson, it involves killing Josie too ".