It's a Battle Cry

Sisters can be a pain the arse sometimes and it was proving very much to be the case here. Josie was caught in one of the most beautiful moments of her life and before it got real intense, Lizzie had to come ruin it. There was such a thing called privacy that the blonde seemed to be severely lacking in big doses. Nevertheless she didn't want her sister to her like this and she definitely didn't want her seeing Hope in ways that only her herself wanted.

Josie looked at Hope with a almost apologetic look while Lizzie was currently looking at both of them with hands on her hips but a little relief as her Josie is alive infront if both of them. The whole situation wasn't a giggling matter but once everyone had their clothes set out the way they should be, bursts of laughter came out of all three of their mouths.

"When was you going to tell us you were alive Josie. I had been crying my eyes out and I...." Lizzie soon stopped as Hope gave her a look that suggested there was someone at the door way. "I'm sorry girls were going to be shutting access to the alleyway now but you can still drink and talk inside"

The guard says looking at them and gestured for each one of them to make there way out. They all started to head inside and saw that Mia was at the bar.

"Come on we should get out of here and get a place we can stay for the night. We can talk about everything then while I explain why I didn't come back straight away. Mia can come aswell as I'm sure she won't want to be left out" Josie suggested which left Hope and Lizzie satisfied though the blonde had no idea who this Mia girl was despite seeing her with the Tribrid before.

Josie grabbed hold of Mia as they started to make the way out of the building. Hope and Lizzie followed shortly behind as they start to look at places they could stay with two separate rooms. While all four girls were waiting for a taxi, there was a guy watching them but more pacifically Hope as he ends up running up towards her. The guy was grabbing hold of Hope and seemed to be pleading towards her. "Turn me, I beg you turn me" He kept repeating the same thing which started to confuse and freak Hope out a little.

Josie clicked her things and set him unconscious as she didn't want him touching her any longer than what he already did. "What the hell was that?" Lizzie said looking down at the guy and then back to the others but more specifically Hope. It was clear the shorter girl had no idea what was going on or how he even found her in a place like a Chicago outside a nightclub on the corner of the street.

Thankfully the taxi arrived and the girls couldn't wait to get into the room and just settle down for five minutes atleast as it's been a uncomfortable few days for pretty much everyone. "Can I anything normal happen with you three? I feel like a fourth tag along for a intense supernatural tv show" Mia joked aw they all got into the car making their way to a hotel which they stay the night. Hope was holding Josie's hand not consciously knowing they were doing it and making them both feel at easy when they do it.

~ The hotel ~

It took them no longer than ten minutes as they were at the front desk of the fancy reception. Josie had compelled for two rooms next to each other as they collect the key cards to the room. "Damm that was hot" Hope says not knowing anyone could hear her as Josie smirked while blushing at the same time though Lizzie wasn't at all amused. "May I remind you Mikealson that is my sister you are talking about, I don't fancy throwing up in this fancy hotel".

Hope stayed quiet after that comment Lizzie had made as they make their way towards one of the rooms where they all settle down in and take a moment to take everything in that happened in the last few hours/days. Josie was sat next to Hope on the bed while Lizzie and Mia sat either side of it. None of them knew what to say first as they look at each other until someone finally talks

"You going to tell me how exactly your alive sister because as greatful we all are that your back, it sucked grieving for you as we thought that you had died underneath all that building collapsing, not to mention the fact that you were stabbed" Lizzie wanted to know how Josie survived all of this and it was incredible that she did but there didn't look like there was anyway she could have survived.

Josie started to tear up a little as the memories came back to her and had been on repeat for the past few days. She had missed both of them so much and knew she owed them a explanation for everything that happened. "Finch had some blood from the school that she brought with her but never cave it to me. The witch that was helping Aurora was the one who managed to give me the blood when no one was looking. I was barely conscious at the time but it all started to come back ti me. I thought I was already dying and there was nothing to save me but when I woke up again I felt hungry, I guessed that helped me get out there quick enough before I was lost underneath that building".

Hope and Lizzie to what Josie said as there was relief knowing that she managed to find a way out even though the brunette was in the room with them now. While they were processing the information, Hope started to think about the blood and how Finch got it from the school. She couldn't imagined that the werewolf asked anyone for vampire blood which meant she must have stolen it. Before Hope had turned her humanity off she gave Alaric a few vials of her blood. "Josie I think you have my blood in your system but it's not just vampire blood, it would be Tribrid".

Josie looked at Hope and tried to think of moments where she felt anything different from just a vampire and witch. The wolf part wasn't noticeable but she wasn't sure what exactly being one felt like so she couldn't make any judgements on that. "If that is the case Hope, you saved my life and if somehow I am a Tribrid, we will figure this out together. The reason I didn't come find you both was because I was struggling dealing with the vampire part of myself as the bloodlust got the better of me. I didn't want to turn up like that when you had both felt like you lost me".

Hope and Lizzie both can understand where Josie is coming from as it felt like a similar situation to when a certain somebody fell into Malivore and made everyone forget who they were. Mia was sitting through this having no idea what to say as there was so much history in this room that she wasn't a part of. "As much as I like to hear you are all together again and talking amongst yourselves, I feel like I'm third wheeling in a foursome".

All of them started to laugh at this and in a rare moment of their lifes right now, they could just take moments like this in and enjoy themselves. It felt good to laugh and to be around family, friends and love ones as situations like these often get taken for granted and as the past has shown, life can be very cruel but also very beautiful.

Mia through the laughing started to feel something strange as visions started to plague her mind and sparks of magic were coming through her hands. The other three looked at her wondering what was going on as they thought no human should be reacting like that. "Mia tell us what's happening, something don't seem right" The shorter blonde heard the voices in the background despite seeing the visions still playing in her mind until eventually they stopped. Mia looked at Hope and Josie as there seemed to be a concerned look on her face. "There were visions in my head, it felt like it was trying to show me a prophecy of the both of you".

Josie and Hope looked at each other then back at Mia who looked like she was still confused with what she saw and possibly a little worried. They held each other's hands while Lizzie was also listening in with intention to find out what the girl was seeing. "The prophecy suggests that Hope and Josie have to mate to stop the war that's coming. It follows on suggesting that whoever can form a mate bond with Hope now she is the Tribrid will be just as powerful as she is will be tied together for life"