The story of Mia Rose.

The brights were light and very illuminating as the girl walked through the City. It was unlike her to be walking home alone but she had gotten older and more confident with age. Standing at 5"6 with blonde curly hair, a lean curvy body and a cute little face. Her name was Mia and she was in for a interesting evening. There was currently no Man or Woman in her life at the age of 17 it wasn't quite necessary to have one. Mia wanted to have freedom and enjoy her life so going to a nightclub seemed like the best thing for her.

The blonde was dressed in a tight red dress with a green necklace resting on her cleavage. She wasn't afraid to show off her body but knew at the end of the day there was rules that people had to follow. Mia wasn't someone who would sleep around and let anyone have their hands on her body. Respect mattered a lot to her and that was required to for anyone that was going to come across her tonight. She queued up at the entrance for the club called Ace of Spades.

"The name is Mia Rose, I just came here for a drink after a long shift" She said to the guard as he was looking up and down while patting her to make sure there was no weapons or drugs that belonged to her right now. She rolled her eyes as she always thought this was a way of men to take advantage of the situation but she wasn't a fool. "Don't you think a girl should be searching me?" Mia asked and was a little concerned of the possible reaction she might get from him.

He  smirked as he had finished searching and got the message loud a clear from Mia who knew that his hands were on her a little too long. Eventually she was able to get inside the club and made her way towards the bar to order herself a drink, Her eyes wondered around as she hoped that there was no familiar faces around here. The drinks menu had a variety of drinks she liked but she stuck with what she knew and went with a sex on the beach.

Mia went to get the bartender so she could pay for her drink but wasn't the one who had tried to do the same thing. A guy had moved next to her paying for her drink along with his own while trying to play the classic "I'm the good guy move but really I just want you for one thing" She had thought like that often and didn't open herself up to people too much, hence why she was on her own tonight. "Look I appreciate the drink but I don't want to be brought like some prize". There was a coldness to her tone and maybe just maybe this guy was actually one of the good ones but from experience they rarely ever was.

"Ohh come on sweetheart just one drink, I promise I won't bore you" He tried to flirt and of course he had the cocky smirk on his face that made her skin crawl. Mia just wanted to wear something nice and have a drink in peace but unfortunately that seemed to much to ask for. It took her arm to be grabbed by his hand to make her want to leave. She quickly finished her drink and found herself getting up to go to the bathroom.

Tears fell down her face as she struggled to be happy at the best of times and wish she just had someone look out for her. The idea of enjoying her night here and potienally opening up to someone she could trust was far fetched right now. Mia sat on the toilet seat with the door closed as she didn't want anyone to see her cry. She scrolled through her phone and looked through old photos of her with her ex and wishes that things could have worked out differently. When she built up the courage to come out of the bathroom, she tried to make sure that guy wasn't watching her from a distance.

Mia decided it was time to leave despite her short time there. She didn't want any more attention in her than there already was as one desperate guy was enough for her to get going. The blonde started making her way towards the exit and headed down a side street she would have to take to get home. Unfortunately for her she was being followed and recognised the same guy from the club was now here with who she could only presume was a friend of his. Mia felt backed into a corner and had never expected a day like this to come.

"Back the fuck away from me or you'll regret it" She remained strong and believed in herself despite the fact she was outnumbered but the two guys didn't seem to listen as one of them grabbed hold of arms. They both looked so confident until there was a fence rattled next to them, it almost seemed as if someone sped past.

In a matter of seconds a guy was thrown against the fence and had their neck bitten into until he had fallen to the floor barely breathing. The guy from the club had backed away from Mia when he saw a crazy brunette. He wasn't quite sure what was happening but he tried running though it was no point as the girl had flew him back and fed into his neck until he was dead on the floor and no longer a harm to Mia.

"What the fuck are you......please don't hurt me" Mia said to the brunette infront of her as she was fearing her life right now. She couldn't believe the night she was having right now but just like she wanted earlier, someone was there for and seemed to be looking out for her at the right time. "My name is Josie Saltzman but you won't remember that. The only thing you'll remember is that you had a good night like you wanted and went home early because you needed the sleep. P.S Men suck" Josie had compelled Mia and Vamped away leaving the blonde to carry on like nothing happened.

The brunette had walked along the city streets of Chicago, just 48 hours after she had woken back to life as a vampire with enough time to get out before the building that she had first died in collapsed. She gathered Hope didn't know that she survived after everything that happened and right now she didn't feel it was the right time to let Lizzie know. Josie muttered a spell to give another hint to Hope that she might be alive with the words "I was the pig" due to be written on the Tribrids hands. Josie wasn't quite ready in dealing with her bloodlust and it seemed she might soon need some help before she becomes something dangerous.