"Take me back to the corner where I first saw you"

Heads seemed like they were going to start falling off if Hope didn't get a answer in the few seconds about why this girl was talking about Josie like she was alive. "Explain yourself or me feeding on you will be the least of your concerns" Mia didn't look frighten which was something she didn't really feel with Josie. "Look all I know is that she said her name was Josie Saltzman. She had long brown hair along with hazelnut eyes and she was quite tall. I think she wore a denim jacket and jeans."

Hope couldn't get carried away or get any little hope as it seemed as if Mia was describing her Josie very well but this could all be another trick by a new enemy that somehow found her. "My guess is that you are either taken vervain and you didn't know about it or your a supernatural who either doesn't know they are one but in most cases people end up being my enemy so tell me what it is you are wanting from me and don't be playing anymore games".

Mia wasn't playing games but it was harder trying to tell the angry Tribrid that this was the case. She felt as if maybe the girl infront of her thought she lost Josie or was atleast extremely important to her. "Look I promise you I'm not playing any games. I don't who this Josie Saltzman is by I owe her and I want to say thank you. I don't care if she's a vampire or whatever because she protected me when the two guys wanted to do something different"

After hearing what the blonde has to say, she realises that maybe there was truth to this story. Hope had to find Josie even if it's based on the smallest bit of fantasy thinking but as life as shown, it can be very unpredictable. "I'm sorry......I'm not sure why I am saying it but this was something that Josie would have wanted me to do. I just thought she died a few days ago so I'm finding it hard to believe there is a possibility that she might still be alive".

A soft smile returned to Hope as Mia understands her point and would like to help find Josie if she could. "If it helps I've been trying to track her. It wasn't something I planned on doing but I started hearing patterns of bodies being discovered near nightclubs. I figured if we are going to find her then maybe that's where we look if you want to of course?" She suggested as this was going to happen with or without Hope but it would be nice to have a extra set of eyes.

"Okay sure I'll do it but we are doing things by way okay? I can't have anything going wrong or her getting spooked and running of for good. There is a reason why Josie didn't come back home and tell me she was still alive, I need to find out why. First of have you got a place we can plan away?" Hope had been pretty forward and was determined to find Josie as soon as possible. She didn't feel it was right to message Lizzie yet and get her hopes up just to be disappointed.

Mia had a feeling that the shorter girl might suggest something like that but it didn't bother her too much. This was the most exciting thing to happen in her life in a while as crazy that may sound. "Yes there is a place but I recommend we get you some change of clothing if we are going to a nightclub" Hope tried not taking offence to that comment but understand that she would have to look the part if she was going to play prey for a hungry brunette vampire.

"Let's get going, it's getting close to being prime time for everyone to go out to party. People live it here in Chicago. We'll head to the shops and then get changed back in my place" Mia suggested as she couldn't her but feel some nerves considering what happened the last time she went to a nightclub. She has to get over that fear and let guys knows they couldn't treat her like shit.

Hope started to follow Mia as they started to make their way to a clothes store but on the way sge felt her hand her a sharp pain again as another quote appeared "I had a crush on you" She tried to shake her head to make sure this wasn't just her imagination but the blonde next to her seemed to prove that this was very much real. "What the hell is that!" Hope was honestly surprised by the reaction from Mia but she guessed it's because all of this just felt so strange.