I always wondered what if?

Josie is dead, she is dead and wasn't coming back but Hope believed differently, there was no her best friend could be dead, there was no way the girl she has feelings for, the girl she loves is dead. The Tribrid never left the girls side and kept her close as the tears continued falling down her face. Lizzie herself couldn't process the fact she lost her sister, the closest person in her life was gone, the one she done everything with was no longer here.

It was worse than losing Landon, much worse than losing him but she couldn't turn her humanity off, not again because it's not what Josie would have wanted. "It's my fault she's dead, she wouldn't have come looking for me if I didn't turn my humanity off. For some reason she just wouldn't give up on me and I hate that she was like that because it's what got her killed, How am I supposed to survive without her here anymore. She was my blind spot" There wasn't a care in the world for who was listening in right now and how all this made her feel.

Lizzie grabbed hold of Hopes hand as they needed each other right now. They both lost someone so important to them and it was going to take a lot of healing. "Josie was the most selfless person I know and always put everyone above herself and that didn't change with you. Out from anyone she would do literally anything for you. You were her blind spot and never gave up on you no matter what. The love you both had for each other was crazy. You saved her from darkness and she done the same for you. Don't feel like this is your fault, look at the red head over there. Take your anger out on her" The blonde wanted to see Aurora suffer badly and was the one time she didn't care for someone dying when she knew that person was responsible for losing her sister.

Hope was aware of what she had to and what she wanted to do because there was no way that Josie dies and Aurora gets to live after everything she done. Freya and Rebekah looked at each other wondering if Hope would go there considering the emotional state that she was currently in. They thought it was best that they let her have this kill. Everything seemed to be pointing to Hope killing Aurora and by the look on her face and the glow in her eyes it seemed that there was no other outcome.

"All this and a Mikealson might actually kill me. Klaus never had the guts too despite everything but I do wonder if Hope can. Think about it Tribrid, I've been planning all of this, I wanted you dead and I almost completed it. When I had doubts that I couldn't, I made a plan B that involved killing the one you love the most. Poor Josette was always destined to die considering the merge and all" Aurora wanted the last laugh, it was like she knew she was going to die so the idea of provoking Hope more and make her suffer more than she has already was enough for her.

Hope quickly went over to Aurora and grabbed her by the neck. She wanted to make sure that the red head suffered a painful death. "You have no how much killing you would bring such satisfaction to me after all the pain you have caused my family over the years and killing Josie is what will be the end of you bitch. Tell your brother Tristan I said hi" In a endless cycle of pain, torture and revenge that the Mikealson family has had with this woman, it was finally deemed to be over. The heart of the red head was pulled out of stomach but soon after the building was starting to crumble and everyone needed to get out of there.

"Hope we have to go now, otherwise we fall under this building and end up dead like everyone else" Rebekah wasn't really thinking about the choice of her words when she was speaking but there was no time right now as they all had to get out of there. Rocks were falling all around them and freya was already taking a devastated Lizzie up the stairs. Rebekah had to try get Hope out the room but was struggling considering she didn't want to leave Josie's body behind. Before Hope could pick up the brunette's body, she had been vamped away from the scene and out onto the streets with the other two.

"Nooooo!!!!!" Hope yelled out in pain as she was never going to see Josie again and her last memory of her was going to be one she didn't want to remember. The Tribrid had never felt pain like this and never wanted to again. "You took her away from me. I could have brought her back, I would of done anything" Lizzie looked at Hope understanding both of their grief and the guilt her friend must be feeling after putting the stake in her sister. They were both taken to the Mikealson compound and given them time to process everything that happened.

Rebekah and Freya were trying to come up with a plan on how they were going to prevent Hope from turning off her humanity again and losing her for good this as the only person who could bring her back from darkness was gone. Hope and Lizzie remained in separate rooms as they both needed to be alone. Each had some pain inside them right now while fighting the temptation to do anything stupid right now

Hope was looking through pictures of Josie on her phone and how they were happy together. She remembers having her best memories with the brunette as she had always made her feel welcomed, wanted and loved, never a monster or a cosmic mistake. It took her too long to realise her feelings for Josie and she had wondered often what the girl who was dying in her arms was going to finish saying to her. She wanted the chance to tell her she had feelings for her too, the fact that she finally realised what love is thanks to Josie. After a few moments of staring into space wondering what could have went differently, she felt a pain on her right hand with the words appearing to her like a glowing sign. "You poked yourself".