Don't talk just touch me

Hope never thought she'd see Josie again but here she is right infront of her as a beautiful heretic. There wasn't much she can say right now as the Tribrid was almost speechless. Neither girl could take their eyes off each other. Mia had come out after finding both of them just looking at each other for a while. She went to go say something but went against it as the moment seemed too intense right now. The blonde closes the door behind her leaving both Hope and Josie to it.

The stares continued as they look lost into each other's eyes just like they had done many times before which caused a tension to rise between both girls. Hope found her hands moving down by Josie's waist as she seemed to be pulling her in closer. Josie in return was sinking into Hope's touch right now as she forgot what it was like to feel something as little as a simple touch of a fingertip moving along one another's skin.

It would be so easy for both of them to give into each other like nothing ever happened, like it wasn't just a few days ago that Hope thought she lost the brunette. Josie knew she should of said something about her being alive and though her friend might not believe her but it was for a reason. The silence between the two girls continued and there was so many things left unsaid. Right now words weren't required and a more meaningful act was required.

Josie couldn't wait as the connection of her lips and Hopes sent waves of heat through them both that either had truly expected. Everything got more intense as they both were desperate to have control right now though neither could win the battle. Their tongues were fighting each other's for dominance and moans could be heard from both girls.

Hope's hands move to Josie's lower back as they slowly travel down to the girls ass. She grabs it as she attempts to lift the girl up so that her legs would end up wrapping round her waist. Josie didn't have any objections as she jumped onto Hopes hold. Both girls eyes were glowing as they were getting deeper into the act by the minute. Josie leaned into Hope's neck when she had the chance "Can I bite your neck?" She needed to taste Hope's blood as her being a Heretic heightened everything and she was soon realising that she couldn't escape that.

"Yes bite me please" Hope bites her lip as she was struggling to contain her excitement right now as even her heightened emotions were showcasing this right now. Josie didn't waste no time as she started feeding on Hope which caused more moans. If the feeding wasn't enough, the brunette was siphoning as the moment between the two became almost a sexual act within seconds.

Hopes grip on Josie's ass got stronger and more desperate as her wolf was kicking in leaving thoughts in her mind on how she should escalate this further. The Tribrid was struggling to fight it and in truth she didn't want to. There was no confessions of love made to each other by words but instead they were doing it in a moment, a intense blissful act after years of wanting each other but neither of them having the encourage to open up.

While Hopes hands were on Josies ass, the brunette moved hers underneath the shorter girls top as they move her the toned stomach. The heat was getting much more unbearable as between the legs of both girls were growing in arousal. Hope looked at Josie and was feeling incredible with the way this girl was making her feel. In a matter of minutes she went from feeling lost in the world to then being on top of the world now.

"Josie!!!" Hope moaned her name for the first time atleast infront of her with neither girl wanting to stop right now. Josie couldn't help but smirk as she heard Hope moan her name and didn't want it being the last time she was hearing it. To reaction to what Hope had done, Josie started to increase the pressure a little bit as her hands moved up to trace along the Auburn haired breasts but to her surprise there was no bra.

"Seems like you were prepared to see me today, I'd hate to find that these were available for someone else" Josie says to Hope as it seemed like the girl was really talking through to her heightened vampire emotions. Hope wasn't exactly happy about what Josie said as she hadn't recovered from everything that happened but this felt too good right now, she had never felt pleasure like this and hardly anything had even started between them both.

Josie started to tease Hopes nipples and felt a familiar feelings as they were hard just like the brunette wanted them to be. Neither girl could believe this was happening right now with both of their panties getting wet due to both girls pleasuring each other lightly. "Please never leave me again, otherwise I'll make you suffer myself" Hope was firm as she slid her hands to grab the material of Josie's panties. "It seems like these are getting in the way" Hope's eyes were bright yellow as her wolf was gaining control.

Josie was just about finishing up feeding on Hope with the blood falling down from her neck and onto her chest as her cleavage was getting a little red. Josie still had her veins underneath her eyes as she looked at Hopes cleavage which made her pull on her dress so she could have access. The siphoners tongue started to make its way over Hopes breasts as she began getting a taste of them along with the blood too.

"God you have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this but I never expected blood to be involved. I bet you didn't even realise the amount times I found myself getting distracted by you and your body. Hope Mikealson you are the most beautiful girl I've ever set my eyes on" Josie took Hope's nipples into her mouth and was moaning by doing it. They were getting extremely wet right now and would be in trouble if anyone found out.

On Queue someone had managed to open the door to the alleyway outside the nightclub as brig Hope and Josie were frozen in place with what was happening between the two girls right now. "So not only my sister is alive, I find her having sex with Hope fucking Mikealson. Get dressed and explain yourself now!!!" Lizzie just had to cockblock her sister didn't she.