Heartache strikes again.

Hope was no stranger to violence as bones were breaking, necks were being snapped and hearts were being ripped out of the bodies of who she was getting into war with. Lizzie didn't really have to do much and would use her magic when she could to help Hope. They both looked at each other being greatful for each other's help. Step one was done as the other thing separating them and Josie happened to be two doors. There had to be no mistakes and no lapse of concentration as it all came down to this moment, there was no going back right now.

Looking at the building it seemed to have one entrance but it didn't matter if behind there was Josie waiting to be saved. Hope waited, took a deep breath and done a small spell to unlock the door. Lizzie soon followed the Tribrid inside as everything seemed a little silent. It didn't seem right but for a element of surprise it did make sense. Hope made her way forward just a little more as she went down the hallway of this old gothic building. The cobwebs were hanging down, the floorboards were at the worst of times squeaky in places. There was a bunch of stairs leading down towards the basement. If they were putting money on it, that's where they expected the brunette to be.

They stayed quiet on the way down and Hope looked up to see if there were any cameras that would showcase to Aurora that they were on the way. At this point the only way is to go all guns blazing but in this scenario it was all fangs and spells. Lizzie this time was the one to mutter a way inside as they prepare themselves for a sight they would sure scare them both. Hope and Lizzie brig entered seeing the rest of Aurora's army along with the read head herself and Josie who was tied to a chair. "Jo" Hope muttered as the sight broke her heart aswell as Lizzies because no matter how much you prepare yourself for a situation like this, it was easier said than done.

"Ohh how nice of you both to finally join us. I must admit I thought you'd get here sooner but it seems like you were content enough to let me torture poor Josie right here" Aurora couldn't help laugh a little and watched how the Auburn haired girl was losing her patience right now which made her come to one conclusion. It took everything for Hope not to attack Aurora right now but Lizzie grabbed hold of her and held her back before she does something stupid.

Hope was scanning the room and trying to read peoples body language while see what was in their hands. Something felt off but she couldn't quite figure it out as there was no stakes she could see right now in anyones hands that can kill her. "If your smart you'll hand over Josie now and you can suffer just a slightly less painful death.....depending how generous I'm feeling". Aurora toyed with the idea of letting Josie out of the chair but of course she had her reasons.

There was a silence in the room as everyone looked at each other wondering who was going to make the first move and while Hope was too distracted by Josie right now. "Right yea I forgot that the only way is the Mikealson way right? I don't see how you've not figured that I'd want something in return for you getting your girl back. I must say she's quite the company and it makes me think that seeing you like this makes me think your humanity is back on since the last time I saw you" Aurora looked at Hope's reaction when she said that and it only confirmed her suspicions.

"Listen bitch whatever you have with Hope is nothing to do with my sister. Your beef was with Klaus Mikealson, not with his daughter so why don't we all just think about stopping this now before it gets ugly in here" Lizzie was next to speak up as she wanted a less violent approach but with a Mikealson around it was never going to happen. It weren't long until there was a body on the floor with Hope holding a heart in her hands. "The clocks ticking or in this case the bodies so tell me what you are wanting or everyone of your men dies along with you but I guess that was the plan anyway"

Aurora couldn't use her plan just yet so she done the next best thing and told her men to kill both of the guests that had turned up to save Josie. She stood back and watched while knowing that neither Hope and Lizzie looked deep enough to what was going on with Josie. There was plenty of throwing people against the wall when Hope was chucking one of them against a big nail. Lizzie was struggling against one of the vampijres. "Hope!!!!" Unfortunately for her Hope was already battling two of the guys from Aurora's army so the blonde had to use one of the own black magic spells she knew "Incendia" The guy holding Lizzie by her neck was burning alive and Hope was able to kill the rest of them. It was helpful having her sister who knew how to do black magic and had a addiction to fire spells.

"Impressive I must say but it's time for the show to begin though, all this fighting has really got me wanting to turn over a new leave" Aurora says as she starts to untie Josie and hand her over towards Hope's direction but there seemed to be no time for hugs as the Tribrid was soon pining Aurora against the wall with a steak in her hands. Finch and the witch she had with her doing the spell was in the room next door listening that was disguised by a clever disguised wall piece. "You should have never of hurt Josie" Hope places the steak into the red haired girl and looks at her with a smirk.

Everything was supposed to be fine now but when was it ever the case. Hope thought she had saved the girl and was killing the one responsible for this though when she looked at the girl even more, she noticed something was happening to her that weren't necessarily resulted by the streak. There was laughter coming from Josie as when the Tribrid turned around she waited to hear why the brunette was suddenly laughing right now. "You stupid girl. I thought you may have been smarter than this" It was only then when Hope looked back to Aurora's body that she didn't see the red head anymore and instead she saw the brunette who had tears falling down her face.

"No No No!!!!! What did I.......J..os.i..e"  Hope broke down on her knees as she that JOSIE had fallen to the floor and was bleeding out right now thanks to none other than the girl she loves. There was no words to describe what happened right now and if things couldn't get any worse, Aurora had Lizzie by neck and had started to bite into it just a little. "Isn't it quite amazing what a little spell of illusion can do Hope. I bet your wondering how this was even possible but just know your responsible for killing the girl you love and her soon enough your friend here too."

Hope went to vamp towards Aurora but she had seen the witch and Finch come out from the side room. This infuriated her more and made her want to turn off her humanity again as there was so many things she didn't expect to happen and so much hurt towards as she tried to think of how she was going to pick up the pieces. Suddenly the lights had went off and banging could be heard along with screams. Hearts came tumbling down the stairs as everyone in the room was wondering who had joined the party.