The preparation

Knowing from experience, Aurora knew that killing a Mikealson was pretty much a  impossible task but with the new information that came to light, she does wonder if now is finally the time. Finch was let inside the building but was too avoid Josie as her knowing about the plan could end up ruining it. Both girls sat down at the table waiting to discuss the plan in detail as there was alot that could go wrong . "Now Finch, I let you in as I trusted you had good motives in killing Hope Mikealson but what I don't understand is why killing your girlfriend required for this?" There was a silence from the young werewolf as she had to play her cards. Finch was still yet to say anything with left the older vampire getting impatient. " I said speak, just know the next time I won't be as wise as to be so understanding in your ability to get the words out of your mouth"

Finch didn't need asking again as she was soon to start speaking her mind. "The plan involves a powerful witch and what comes with it I'll choose not to say out loud incase there is anyone just trying to listen in that can fuck this up" She slowly gets out a piece of paper and a pen with her starting to right down the important details of the plan. A witch was the most important part along with the steak to kill Hope. Aurora read through the plan and must acknowledge the genius behind it. If all goes well then there was no doubt in her mind that Hope Mikealson would be dead in the next twenty four hours.

"Okay let's run this plan. I know a witch that owes me a favour so we have that part covered but for now you must understand I can't have you anywhere near Josie. This requires you to hand over your phone because I remain to not easily be fooled by a teenage girl I barely know" Aurora uses her hands and looks at Finch with a smirk to signify the need for her to pass over the phone. Finch had complied once more and was going to be kept in this room until the red head deemed fit.

Aurora shut the door on Finch as she took the steak with her and kept it on her as it was too important for it to be let out her sight. She brought out her phone and started to dial the number of one of the witches that own her a favour. "Remembered the debt you said you would pay pack? I think now is the perfect time. I'm going to send you the address and don't be late as we have guest coming" She ended the call once she said what was needed to be said but for now she was ready to toy with Hope Mikealson a little more.

Josie was tied up on a chair as her arms couldn't take it anymore if she was kept standing up with them above her head. She had witnessed Aurora coming into the room looking as smug and confident as anyone she has ever seen. This only worried her a incredible amount because no one should get confident about dealing with dealing Hope. Unfortunately she could not say anything again and she didn't have vampire hearing to find out what exactly was going on.

The red head moves towards Josie and takes off the strap over the girls mouth. She was enjoying the way she could just torture Josie right now and knew just how important the girl is to Hope. "Look at you sweet poor little Jo. Isn't it quite funny how I was responsible for killing the love to Klaus Mikealson, ohh poor Camila and now I'm going to do the same to Hope's love." Josie really wanted to make the girl infront of her right now to suffer badly. Part of Dark Josie was tempted to come out and reck havoc on everyone in this room. She was too worried that she would lose herself in the darkness.

"You can keep torturing me and hell you can even kill me but touch a single hair on either my sister or Hope's head because I will make sure that you wish the thought never came into your mind" Josie was saying this with real intent behind all of it and wanted to make Aurora know that whatever she had planned wasn't going to be a easy as she wanted it to be. Aurora of course looked at her like everything that was being said was just pointless. In her mind there was no way her plan could go wrong. "It's sweet you think that Hope will be able to save you or that you could possibly threaten me like you just have"

~ A few blocks away~

Hope was driving near the street that had Josie being tortured by Aurora. She pulled the car up a little out of sight but just enough so that any of Aurora's little minions couldn't see any sign of her with Lizzie. The Tribrid wasn't normally nervous but when she was currently in pursuit od trying to save the girl she loves while the person keeping her hostage had potienal to kill her. "I don't know what I'm going to do Lizzie, what if I get there and I freeze because I see her being hurt but also knowing that she's not the only one I have to worry about because I don't want you getting hurt either"

Lizzie could see her friend was freaking out and right now it was not the time to be doing so. There is so much at stake where any little lack of concentration or composure. She tried to get Hope's attention by snapping the fingers infront of her. "Listen crumpy I need you to listen to me.....don't ask why I called you that, it's just what me and Josie agreed on if you were one of the seven dwarfs" Hope rolled her eyes and let out a little laugh at what Lizzie had said to her. In normal circumstances she would have enjoyed the moment but she knew that Josie was suffering at there was no time to waste.

"I'll talk about you both calling me crumpy after we get out of this but let's get out this car and get our Josie back" Hope says while seeing a understanding from Lizzie. They both got out the car and made their way closer to the building. There were six guards outside as they approached around the corner. The plan had been to use both of their powers together and weaken the guys outside. Hope would then vamp to each one using a lethal bite in which they will all die from because anyone helping Aurora hurting Josie was already dead. "Let's fucking do this" Lizzie motioned towards Hope as they both come out of hiding and start the war.