Chapter 5

I went upstairs and took all of my clothes out of the drawers I had. I put them in my suitcase. I took the roller hanger and put it downstairs also. I went in the bathroom and grabbed all my toiletries. I checked the closet and got my shoes because they are my babies. I packed all the stuff in my car. I made me some dinner. I washed all the dishes. I cleaned up the house because I wanted to leave it how I found it before I moved in. I took a nice bubble bath. I got out and put on my pj's. I went to sleep in the guess bedroom.

Next morning

I got up and checked my phone to see I had 5 text messages. I put on some clothes and made me breakfast. first one that I responded to was Tory.

Tory😏-Good morning beautiful. Sierra- Good morning ugly. Tory- Dang you going to me like that. Sierra- Sir what do you want? Tory- I just wanted to say good morning. Sierra- ok Tory- wyd Sierra- about to move into my new apartment Tory- let me know if you need help Sierra- will do 

The next message
Lisa- ALOT OF PEOPLE WANT TO WORK WITH YOU Sierra- what do you  mean Lisa- A video of you dance with Coi leray went viral. Fenty beauty wants to work with you. Fashion nova also. Lot of people wants you for interviews and statements. Sierra- Okay let me check my schedule over the next month. Lisa- Are you doing Fashion week next month? Sierra- Yes

Next message
Mama wood- I got the lease and the keys. Sierra- I will come by your house in like a hour. Mama wood- okay

Next message
Jemal- Brent cool down what you want me to do. Sierra- He can come home I am just not about to be here. Jemal- where you at. Sierra- I am leaving his place about to go to Mama wood house. Jemal- okay also reply to him Sierra- sorry I had 5 messages this morning so i went in order by who texted me first. Jemal- talk to you later

Last message
Brent- Sierra I am sorry I shouldn't of called you out of your name. Sierra- Okay Chris. Brent- I know you are mad but I want to take you out for Lunch to apologize. Sierra- I will think about it I am currently picking up something. Brent- Okay I will see you when I get home

I left him on open. I walked to my car and drove to mama wood house. I got the keys and drove to the apartment. It was such a nice luxury apartment. I put my clothes into my room and decided to go look for a bed and some small things I will need. The only thing that didn't have furniture was the two bedrooms and the bathroom. I made a quick list that I needed and closed my door. I was walking to the elevator when this guy bumped into me when we pushed the button. " Ouch" I said getting up. " I am so sorry I didn't even see you" the brownskin guy said. " It is okay" I said as we both walked into the elevator. " My name is Vedo" He said shaking my hand. " Hello my name is Sierra" I said shaking his hand. " You must be new" he said. " How can you tell" I said. " Because no one cares that little keychain around here. Where did you move in at if you don't mind me asking" He said pointing it. " I moved into 234" I said. " Oh I am in 236 so I guess we are neighbors" he said. " Yeah that is right" I said. " I was lowkey afraid that I was the only black person on in this level" he said. " Same" I said as we walked out of the elevator. " What you do for a living" he said. " I am a model I walked fashion week for the past 2 years" I said. " that's were I seen you from you looked familiar I am a R&B singer" he said. " ugh" I said hitting my chest. " What" He said. " I am dating a R&B singer" I said. " Oh so you don't like him" Vedo said as we walked to our parking spaces. "It not that I am just really tired of being played like a dummy" I said. " Well maybe you could come over and we could talk about it" Vedo said as he opened my car door. " I think I would like that" I said and drove off. I was driving so peacefully until Brent called. 

Brent-Where are you at. Sierra- Christopher we need to have a serious conversation. Brent- Okay we can have one talk. Sierra- No not over the phone in person. Brent-meet me at the studio at 7. Sierra- I can't me and Harmony going to Tory concert that he invited me to come to. Brent- Well how about I come to you then. Sierra-give me a hour I need to finish getting some stuff for my crib. Brent- Crib?. Sierra- yes now I will text you the address in a little bit. Brent- okay.